Sultan Cave Suites
US$63
US$72
US$68
1,071 results
All reviewssister hotelseten restaurantturkeythe hotel's restaurantbutterfly balloonsmain buildingjunior suitethe ownerthe hot air balloonsheritage travelballoon ridethe hotel staffcave suitesamazing viewsday tourstayed here for nightsonce in a lifetime
Reviewed 29 June 2011

My friend and I spent 3 fantastic nights here on the advice of Turkish Heritage Travel. The room was the only twin room they had - it was small but totally lovely. The staff here were all incredibly friendly and helpful (even the one that will remain unnamed that woke me at 4.30am by accident) congratulations to Mehmet and his staff for making kus welcome and for the raki. The restaurant in this hotel is the BEST we ate at for our whole trip, including Istanbul. Oh and the hamman in the cave in the hotel next door was amazing. Stay here.

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed 27 June 2011

Had such a lovely stay at this gorgeous hotel. The staff was so welcoming and helpful, nothing was too much trouble. The room was spacious and beautiful. The food was amazing at the restaurant. The hotel is at the highest point in the town so you get such an awesome view. Breathtaking! If you go to Goreme, you must stay here!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank klm2185
Reviewed 26 June 2011

Its located at the best spot in goreme. Very reasonable prices.
They arrange everything like ballon tours, city tours.
Has a very good restaurant called SETEN.
Unique terraces where you can watch the sunset.
Friendliest staff that you can ever find.
Comfortable and cosy rooms.
I definately suggest to everyone, you definately wont regret...
Enjoy your stay like I did and PLEASE go for a Ballon Tour! Its amazing! words are not enough to describe the feeling. Everyone should do it! at least once in a lifetime!
And go for a Turkish bath and buy the full massage, and then you will feel like a sultan at the land of the sultans...

Room Tip: You can have a room with a spectacular view
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 June 2011

I took 3 rooms and I stayed with my big family. I made the reservation by phone by talking with the owner. He made some discounts and we agreed on the price.
The hotel was ok. Nothing special. Nothing for extra comfort.
But while checking out(btw check-out time is 10:00) the owner told me that he cant make the discount if I pay with credit card. He insisted on the cach because he knew that I did not have cache with me. The difference was a very little amount but he insisted and he was very rude about that.
Of course I didn't discuss with him but I told that the price we agreed was different. He didn't listen to me and insisted on taking that little amount. Of course I gave him the money he wanted. Because I was with my family and the amount was very little.
The ones who are willing to go there must be prepared about surprising prices.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
21  Thank AnkaraTolga
Hasan-Kabalci, Manager at Sultan Cave Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2011

In response to your complaint about payment for your accommodation at our hotel,not only were you told face to face about our discount policy (available to everyone),but it is clearly stated on the first page of our Sutan Cave Suites Website that we offer a 10% discount for cash payment. We DO NOT however bargain with our customers.
You expected us to give you a discount based on the fact that you come from Turkey.It is not our policy to give different prices for different nationalities.

Reviewed 20 June 2011

We stayed 4 days and we didn't plan at all our trip to Cappadocia. But as soon as we arrived the staff of the hotel planned for us the entire vacation and thanks to them we didn't miss a single valley or thing to do! Amazing! Everyone there is super nice and friendly (and they are not pretending to be, they truly are!). We felt like we were with our friends.

Thanks to them and to our beautiful room, we enjoyed and appreciated much more cappadocia. We would definitely go back, even for a short weekend.

The hotel is amazing with astonishing view, the room are very clean and the over all atmosphere is quite and relaxing. The restaurant is superb and the food great. Don't miss the spa! It's perfect once you can back from a long hiking.

Trust the staff, follow their advises and you will have an amazing experience.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple