Sultan Cave Suites
US$89
US$55
US$53
Travelocity
Nature Park Cave Hotel(Goreme)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$38
US$94
US$76
Valleypark Hotel(Goreme)(Great Value!)
US$22
US$17
1,067 results
All reviewssister hotelseten restaurantturkeythe hotel's restaurantbutterfly balloonsmain buildingjunior suitethe ownerthe hot air balloonsheritage travelballoon ridethe hotel staffcave suitesamazing viewsday tourstayed here for nightssitting area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 October 2012

It is a great hotel. You really feel the experience of being in Cappadocia (Kapadokia) and living in a cave, but in a more comfortable way. The hotel is beautifully decorated!, it has different levels, with many terraces, a great view of all the area. Great service, The breakfast it is included and it is very good. It has a restaurant with delicious food. I recommend to try the white wine, which is from the area. Very good! They also have a Turkish Bath, it is a unique and fantastic experience.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2012

We were totally blown away by the quality of the service, the food and the atmosphere at this magical hotel. The views and perspectives from the terraces (with a variety of seating choices from couches to tables) of the hotel made for perfect breakfasts and before and after dinner drinks. The rooms were spacious, clean and comfortable and whenever you need anything, the staff is there to help. The rooms are warm so keeping windows open is essential (beware of visiting cats) Extra linens were in the closet and a safe in the office if needed. I forgot my toothbrush and was given one free of charge (a first for me!!!). Our room included a fabulous shower for after hikes, a TV and free wifi. You just need to ask for the code. The breakfast was fantastic!!!! Hot and cold, sweet and savory and made to order eggs. You can get everything you want from this full service hotel. They are part of the best travel agency in town, Heritage, organising wonderful day tours including good lunches and no shopping pressure at all. They can also get you a horseback ride tour with the best ranch in town, Daltan Brothers. The horses are well kept and healthy and the guides are friendly and helpful. Also part of the Sultan family is Butterfly Balloons for your hot air balloon experience. They have the best pilots in the valley who tell funny stories and point out the attractions and if you are in need of a swim, a hammam and massage, go to the sister hotel Kelebek for great service (just be prepared for a co-ed experience). By the way, their restaurant, Seten Anatolian Cuisine, has got to be the best in the valley. Thanks for the great experience. We will be back!

Room Tip: Cave rooms are a unique experience but don't forget they are caves. If you want a normal room the hotel has plenty of stone rooms with views.
Reviewed 28 October 2012

We were very impressed with our stay at the Sultan Cave Suites. We had experienced other hotels in Goreme, but this one will be a repeat booking soon! Super clean, great views of the town and the staff have made this one of my favorite places I have ever stayed at. From the towel warmers, to the lavender satchel in the bathroom, to the very good and free WiFi connection in the rooms and common areas, everything was perfect.

Reviewed 28 October 2012

Not cheap but an excellent hotel.

If hotel could supply a better map of Red / Rose valleys that would be a real plus, but get the feeling they want to promote the official tours instead.

Breakfast, Staff, WiFi all good and free soft drinks in the minibar was a bonus.

Negatives : Shower water temperature & pressure not 4*

Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hotel_Rooms_R_2_Warm
Reviewed 25 October 2012

Simply put, I’m at a loss of words to describe my stay at Sultan’s Cave Suites. The entire experience was magical: the welcoming staff, the food, wine and the charming accommodations. AMAZING. It was an unmatched experience. I’ve had the good fortune to travel to all seven continents and stay at many incredible hotels. However, no hotel has ever prompted me to write a review. The kindness the staff demonstrated was extraordinary. Unfortunately, I took a bad fall while hiking in the Rose Valley and hurt my knee. After my incident, I spent the day at the hotel soaking up the beautiful surroundings, under the watchful eye of Mehmet and Mustafa & staff. They carefully monitored my pain and gently coaxed me to go to the ER with their assistance. They guided me through a very scary and emotional experience. For that, I’m forever grateful and officially declare Sultan’s Cave as my favorite hotel in the world!

Room Tip: We were very pleased with the room we landed in!