Sultan Cave Suites
US$84
US$61
US$135
US$126
Chelebi Cave House(Goreme)(Great Value!)
US$49
  • Breakfast included
1,070 results
All reviewssister hotelseten restaurantturkeythe hotel's restaurantbutterfly balloonsmain buildingjunior suitethe ownerthe hot air balloonsheritage travelballoon ridethe hotel staffcave suitesamazing viewsday tourstayed here for nightssitting area
Reviewed 29 May 2013

The room that we had was comfortable plus had a nice view of the rock formations surrounding the area. People there are really nice and make every effort to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Breakfast was very good made better by the amazing view from the terrace. The restaurant there is also one of the better ones in town. Its a ten minute walk from the centre of town as well.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Hey,
Honestly - this cave hotel is one of the best experiences. The hotel obviously was amazing - but what made the hotel even better (aside from the view) - is seriously just the people. The staff working there actually treated you as family and not like a customer. I arrived early on a Saturday morning - and obviously knew that my room would not be ready on time. Instead of the hotel just saying the room wasn't ready - they actually provided me breakfast. Which hotel do you know that does that?? If that doesn't impress you - not only was my room ready right after breakfast - but this hotel, the staff - were always willing to offer a smile, some advice and definitely some good points on where to go, what to see and what to do. Usually when you book tours through a hotel - they try to gouge you on the price - booking through these guys not only assured me a safe trip, but also a relatively cheap one as well. They really made me feel welcome - and would definitely (and am currently) recommending this hotel to anyone who goes to Goreme ...

The hotel was clean, simple and the food at breakfast and dinner was delicious and good value for the money. It was a great experience and i am sad i didn't get a chance to stay a bit longer.
The Hammam they arranged for me to go to - (with their sister hotel) - was seriously Bliss.
The bed was comfortable - but it's a cave - so it obviously gets a bit chilly at night - but the duvets they had in there really made it quite cozy!
The hotel was in a good location - somewhat on a hill top - so it overlooked the town. It was probably a 5-10 minute walk to town and when you got there - you were pretty much in the middle of it.

Thanks again for the great time - although it was short - it was memorable!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 May 2013

It's hard not to be "glammed" in Goreme but this place has everything to really make me feel special. They offered a ride to the trails and told us to get lost and we did in the best way possible. Once back to the hotel we ate a lovely meal in their restaurant, drank some Raki, and crawled into our cave, exhausted. We woke up to a spectacular site of hot air balloons and threw our sore bodies down to the best breakfast I've had while on vacation in Turkey. Later, the soothing hamam for my aching legs, again, beautiful. We ended up staying an extra night and I would go back to stay, forever, if possible.

Room Tip: It looks like all the rooms are great! Seriously, I walked past some that were ready for the next batch off the bus and they were all beautiful.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2013

One of the coolest hotels that we've stayed in. The entire city is really picturesque and charming. We splurged for a cave room, junior suite (it was actually a complimentary upgrade since we were on their off-season and it was noted for our honeymoon). We were also given complimentary access to the hamam (Turkish bath) and spa. It was very nice, modern take on a Turkish bath. Their restaurant was very good and sourced local food. Musafta, hotel manager, was very hospitable and accommodating. He helped arrange several tours, offered a 10% off their restaurant, and advice on things to do in the area.

Room Tip: Opt to stay in a cave room
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kal818
Reviewed 14 May 2013

I really liked the Sultan Cave Suites. The staff were great and my room was comfy. It was cool to live in a cave, and there was a fireplace as well. The breakfasts were also really good! Oh - and the view of Cappadocia was amazing! I loved being on the balcony and terraces and looking out at the city. My only advice though would be not to pick room 308 if you like a roomy bathroom. My bathroom was tiny and I hit my arm on the door going in and out a million times. From the pictures, I think other rooms might be better. Having said that, I still liked my room and thought the hotel was awesome!!!

Room Tip: Room 308 has a very small bathroom.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo