Dilek Kaya Hotel
US$102
Castle Inn(Ortahisar)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$57
Tulpar Cave Hotel(Ortahisar)(Great Value!)
US$52
Lamihan Cave Hotel(Ortahisar)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$47
Priceline
The House Hotel Cappadocia(Ortahisar)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$88
getaroom.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnice caveold worldnice changeturkish foodhot air ballooncappadociastoneheatingballon
Reviewed 20 June 2014

As other reviewers have noted, not a true cave hotel but uses local stone. Charming and a nice change from large tourist hotels. Close to Cappadocia sights although no walking distance. Room very dark and a bit noisy at night when people walk by on outside corridor. Heated towel rack was great for drying clothes. Did not have that at other Turkish hotels. Buffet was average but English translations of food items was best part. Tried "arm patty", "chicken off" and "egg stuff". Nice on site gift shop, fed local cats on patio.

Room Tip: If can't climb stairs ask for ground floor as no elevator
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank LeoR024
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I was ill during our two day stay at this hotel.
The room was small, however it overlooked a very nice pool.
The Buffet breakfast was quite average as was the Buffet Dinner.
It was only a short stroll from the Town centre, which was quite interesting.
This was definetely not a cave hotel.
The manager/owner was very helpful

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rickberger
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Beautifully central setting in Cappadocia. Great staff and rooms were quaint and charming, but basic. I was expecting a real cave hotel and it was not. The restaurant felt more like a school cafeteria serving large tour groups.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank GloriaBDenver
Reviewed 12 March 2014

This hotel is not really in a cave, but definitely looks like it is. It was a pleasant change from the larger modern hotels we had stayed so far in our trip. It reminded me of an typical older European hotel. The rooms were a bit dark and I fould the room a little noisy (or we had noisy people near us). There is a heated towel rack in the bathroom which is great.

This hotel is very near many of the sites (although we were bussed to them). There wasn't much of interest within walking distance of the hotel and the streets were pretty deserted so I felt a little uneasy walking by myself.

The breakfast and dinner buffets were pretty good. The best part was reading the signs by the food (some of them were pretty funny). I ate arm patty and egg stuff and lived to tell about it!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Carol D
Reviewed 23 December 2013

Beautifully constructed, friendly staff, very comfortable rooms. Bed may have been a little firm for my preference, but the comfort of the room itself made up for the bed 10 fold. Heated tile in the bathroom made the cold December weather outside bearable. Room was very quiet and I had the best sleep that I've had in months. Had a great view of the cave houses right outside my bedroom door!

Room Tip: Great view from the poolside rooms!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends