Last September I vacationed in Turkey with a group of people and one of the highlights was Cappadocia. I toured Cappadocia and wasn't prepared for what my eyes saw! Up the hill we climbed, during early evening by bus, winding around the mountain until you gazed upon lights.. all you could hear was "silence"... no one could believe the natural beauty we were beholding. Volcanic landscapes! Dancing lights gave off an ominous silhouette of what looked like caves [later we found out they are called chimneys'.] Once we were closer and could make out what it was it was the resort -- encased with lights that seemed to dance and outline the entire resort. It seemed as though we were looking at small caves inside larger caves or a mountain. Its hard to describe but it was beautiful! Everyone jumped over each other trying to disembark and to see this magnificent location. Unbelievable! Of course we didn't know what to expect once we checked into the resort but we were not disappointed! The rooms have a medieval flavor to me that was unbelievable but with a modern touch. For example, the bathrooms have both a jacuzzi and shower -- the shower is so modern that I couldn't figure out how to use it without spraying water all over the place. The rooms were huge! Come to think about it I think I had a deluxe suite room.. 1 bedroom awesome room with a full living room, sunken, so you step down into the living room then go "ga ga" over the superb furnishings! The hotel is kinda of set like a maze.. but on a mountain which actually is a "chimney". The next morning we had breakfast at their restaurant and again we were not disappointed -- the buffet was wonderful! Delicious! The service was excellent...And don't forget when you walk around you get the most spectacular view and if it's early in the morning you gaze at the colorful hot air balloons seeming to hover right over your head. All I can say is that if you are ever in Turkey, you can not leave without 2 nights in Cappadocia and a must stay at the Cappadocia Resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cappadocia Cave Resort offers discerning guests a luxurious experience amid this unique area, with breathtaking panoramic view over the magical lunar landscape.Unforgettable dining experiences combine with cozy and intimate accommodations and a very exclusive, private spa to create memories to last a lifetime.Life moves forward, seasons pass, yet time stops along the historic sights of Cappadocia, a calming retreat nestled among the rock carved dwellings of Uchisar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HostelWorld, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Cappadocia Cave Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cappadocia Cave Resort And Spa
- Cappadocia Cave Hotel Uchisar
- Cappadocia Cave Resort & Spa Uchisar, Turkey