I strongly suggest that when going to Cappadocia be guest of the special hotel. It is a little bit tricky to go around the building but it is worth being there. I would suggest a little bit more lights in the room and in the bathroom. Nice restaurant and good breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cappadocia Cave Resort offers discerning guests a luxurious experience amid this unique area, with breathtaking panoramic view over the magical lunar landscape.Unforgettable dining experiences combine with cozy and intimate accommodations and a very exclusive, private spa to create memories to last a lifetime.Life moves forward, seasons pass, yet time stops along the historic sights of Cappadocia, a calming retreat nestled among the rock carved dwellings of Uchisar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cappadocia Cave Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cappadocia Cave Resort And Spa
- Cappadocia Cave Hotel Uchisar
- Cappadocia Cave Resort & Spa Uchisar, Turkey