Our stay at Argos was simply fantastic! The hotel is great for couples since it's quiet, romantic and serene. The rooms have an organic, earthy feel. iPods have a great selection of music that we thoroughly enjoyed. The breakfast spreads are grand, and the service in the breakfast lounge is the best I have ever received at any hotel! The hotel isn't in Ürgüp (the more happening part of Cappadocia), but that is easily overlooked by everything Argos has to offer. I would go back in a heartbeat.
Customer service at the hotel is mediocre. While some staff members are very professional and accommodating, a few are clearly a misfit for a hotel the caliber of Argos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An enchanting blend of two thousand years of history, passionate devotion to authenticity and traditions of hospitality along with design, the 51 room boutique hotel argos in Cappadocia must be experienced to be believed... argos in Cappadocia includes an outstanding 80-seat indoor and outdoor Seki Restaurant-Lounge-Cellar serving local and regional dishes as well as international fare. The hotel's huge wine collection, housed in its own wine cellar underneath the restaurant showcases bottles from its own vineyards as well as other local selections... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Argos in Cappadocia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Argos In Cappadocia Hotel Uchisar
- Argos In Cappadocia Uchisar, Turkey