Overall, this hotel was outstanding. The room (we were in 3201) was unbelievable - gorgeous and so spacious. If you stay, you MUST do the hotel tour that they offer daily, there is so much more to the hotel than you see on your own. The woman who did the tour was fantastic - she was always available to help us with anything we needed. We didn't have as much luck with the other front desk staff - nothing bad but didn't seem to be oozing customer service.
The breakfast was phenomenal - we went to Istanbul after staying at argos and we were disappointed with the breakfast after being taken care of so well at argos. The staff at breakfast was great.
My only word of caution - we booked an all-day tour and hot air balloon ride through the hotel (which was great and super convenient) but in talking to people we met, I get the sense that we were charged more than going to the provider directly. Both the tour guide and hot air balloon (Royal balloons) were great though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An enchanting blend of two thousand years of history, passionate devotion to authenticity and traditions of hospitality along with design, the 51 room boutique hotel argos in Cappadocia must be experienced to be believed... argos in Cappadocia includes an outstanding 80-seat indoor and outdoor Seki Restaurant-Lounge-Cellar serving local and regional dishes as well as international fare. The hotel's huge wine collection, housed in its own wine cellar underneath the restaurant showcases bottles from its own vineyards as well as other local selections... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Argos in Cappadocia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Argos In Cappadocia Hotel Uchisar
- Argos In Cappadocia Uchisar, Turkey