So far the best accommodation that I've been to! Breathtaking views of the valley and Mount Erciyes. We stayed at Vasil Konagi, our room is very clean and serene. I even liked the iPOD song selections! It kept me calm and grounded. You might hear faint outside noise but keep in mind, this is a restored/renovated ancient dwellings, underground tunnels and caves converted to a living spaces in a village type setting so soundproofing may not be as what you expected. The designer did a great job in decorating the rooms, from the common area, living/dining room, restaurant and I was lucky enough to see one of the rooms with the pool. At 5pm daily, there's a cellar tour so don't miss that! It is a great way to know more about the property and history behind it. Breakfast is good as well as the cookies they leave at my bedside table, cocktails are ok too (not watered down). Staff were friendly and accommodating. Overall my friends and I had an amazing time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An enchanting blend of two thousand years of history, passionate devotion to authenticity and traditions of hospitality along with design, the 51 room boutique hotel argos in Cappadocia must be experienced to be believed... argos in Cappadocia includes an outstanding 80-seat indoor and outdoor Seki Restaurant-Lounge-Cellar serving local and regional dishes as well as international fare. The hotel's huge wine collection, housed in its own wine cellar underneath the restaurant showcases bottles from its own vineyards as well as other local selections... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Argos in Cappadocia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Argos In Cappadocia Hotel Uchisar
- Argos In Cappadocia Uchisar, Turkey