Stayed here for our honeymoon and couldn't fault it. My wife had a horrible reaction to insect bites from a hotel we stayed in at Pamukkale and the staff here arranged for a doctor to visit to provide treatment. They were really lovely to us and we can't thank them enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An enchanting blend of two thousand years of history, passionate devotion to authenticity and traditions of hospitality along with design, the 51 room boutique hotel argos in Cappadocia must be experienced to be believed... argos in Cappadocia includes an outstanding 80-seat indoor and outdoor Seki Restaurant-Lounge-Cellar serving local and regional dishes as well as international fare. The hotel's huge wine collection, housed in its own wine cellar underneath the restaurant showcases bottles from its own vineyards as well as other local selections... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Argos in Cappadocia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Argos In Cappadocia Hotel Uchisar
- Argos In Cappadocia Uchisar, Turkey