La Maison du Reve
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Museum Hotel(Uchisar)
View Hotel
All reviewsbbq dinnerthe ownercave hotelhuge roomchoose this hotelcozy hotelkebabcomfortable roomvisit cappadociaa great place to staybreathtaking viewsrecommend this hotelfatihmrhoneymoonvalleyfacilities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I've been n Cappadocia few days ago for a trip all around Turky and have slept at La maison du reve.
First impression was: what a paradise!!! The atmosphere all around is really breathless! The rooms are quite big, super clean and lumionous.i've been really touch of Halil accoglience (the owner of the b&b). He has been super sweet and premurous with me as i am vegetarian! He cooked special vegetarian dishes for me and delicious chicken casserole for my friends. I SUPER recommend La maison du reve!

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank ValeriaAgnes
Reviewed 2 June 2012

Enjoying the hotel, the view and the staff. Jacques and Seta go out of their way to make your stay memorable. The location, architecture and scenery are so unique. The rooms are spacious and most have a great "patio" with amazing view. And cannot beat the traditional breakfast. I hope I return to Cappadocia some day and if I do, I will stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank AliciaMN
Reviewed 10 June 2011

I stayed at La Maison du Reve for three nights with my fiance and our friend who was visiting us in Turkey. We had the most incredible time in Cappadocia and much of this can be contributed to Fatih. Fatih owns and manages La Maison du Reve and he truly knows the meaning of hospitality. Fatih sat down with us upon our arrival and mapped out the area and what we had to see during our trip. He also took us on a complementary guided hike down Pigeon Valley (which is conveniently located within walking distance from the pension), and gave us an insiders experience of the valley including steller views, wonderful picture opportunities on top of fairy chimneys and free entrance into some of the churches. Fatih's warmth and GENUINE friendliness made us really feel like we were at home and when we left we felt like we were leaving a friend.
There is a great complementary Turkish breakfast every morning, which you can enjoy in the beautiful garden. We also had the pleasure of eating his Guveç before we left and I now have a love affair with claypot cooking. The pension is located in the lovely hillside town of Uçhisar, which is only about a 3 minute drive from Goreme and is a little more quiet and quaint. The rooms are clean, spacious and comfortable and there is 24 hour hot water.
Like any traveling experience, it is usually the people you meet that take your trip from good to amazing and memorable and Fatih and La Masion du Reve will make sure you have the best time possible while visiting Cappadocia.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank hcampbell6
Reviewed 9 June 2011

I stayed at La Maison du Reve for four nights, following a recommendation from a friend. I booked a single room, but was given a spacious and light room with 3 (!) beds. I only tried one of the best out, but it was very comfortable and quiet despite the good location. Fatih is a fantastically attentive host, a great cook and a great walking guide at the same time. He was incredibly helpful in organising airport transfers and tours for me, taking me hiking in nearby valleys, going as far as staying up late to welcome me and getting up at 3am to see me off. Fatih's cousin and the rest of the staff were extremely friendly. The view from the hotel (not from the rooms) out to the valleys is amazing, the breakfast in the shaded garden is a real treat and given the food was great and I was lazy, I ended up having dinner there too... It felt more like staying with a friend than in a hotel - which as a solo female traveller was great. And the prices are very reasonable too! If I really have to criticise something, there was a small leak in the bathroom, but nothing that can't be fixed.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank asbolent
Reviewed 30 August 2009

i really can recommend all the tourists to choose La maison du reve, if they want t spend an amazing holiday in Cappadocia! i spent 1 week there, and it was one of the best holidays in my life! the pension is run by a very nice family, how are always ready to help you and they give you excellent service. the rooms are very nice with own shower and some of them with a big terrace from where you can see all they famous valleys! the view is just amazing! they have a big restaurant with a huge terrace with the same fantastic view. you can choose from traditional turkish, home-made foods for a very good price! the owners can help you to go around in the valleys, have a day-long trip or just visit the nearby villages with a scooter that you can rent from the pension. and then in the evening you can just relax on the terrace, enjoy the authentic foods, smoke a waterpipe and just stare at the wonderful view!
the pension is situated in Uchisar, so from there you can reach most of the famous places of Cappadocia!
so if anybody plans to go to Cappadocia for a holiday, go to dreamhouse, because that's the best choice!

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple