We chose this property tucked away in Uchisar and we were not disappointed. What's amazing is that you really get the feel of staying in a cave...right from the approach and drive to get to your rooms and the overall architecture. Though small, the room's rustic, natural and untouched interior makes the stay unique. Our specific room overlooked the canyon/gorge and the view was simply breathtaking. The architect of this property has done a stellar job in creating nice little rooms yet keeping the natural beauty intact. If you want to get away from the crowd and enjoy a relaxed stay (sans TV...yep there was no TV but there was WiFi), this is a great choice. The only downside is that it's a tad unsafe for toddlers due to lack of basic fencing around the rooms that have an attached garden. Overall we had a good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- .The hotel is located in the historical heart of the most beautiful village of Cappadocia, Uchisar, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage. It is an ideal starting point for walking the valleys and discover the unique treasures of this region. Les Maisons de Cappadoce offers many outdoor activities including sporting or cultural excursions with graduated guides, balloon flights or horseback-riding.A stay in Les Maisons de Cappadoce is a unique experience : the privacy and discretion of a self-catering house or the refind luxury and services of a boutique hotel. Welcome home in Cappadocia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Les Maisons de Cappadoce reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Les Maisons De Cappadoce Hotel Uchisar
- Les Maisons De Cappadoce Cappadocia/Uchisar, Turkey