Staying at such a great place in Cappadoce is just like being in a fairytale. All of the houses are beautiful with their decoration, comfort, view etc... Only important advice to keep in mind is; just because these are stone houses, in winter time you may feel "a little bit" cold !
We have been there in new years time and chimney fire was a pleasure for us but at the same time it was really hard to stay far from the chimney because of the cold weather : ) So my advice is to prefer spring or autumn times. In that case you may also enjoy the beautiful gardens of the houses.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- .The hotel is located in the historical heart of the most beautiful village of Cappadocia, Uchisar, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage. It is an ideal starting point for walking the valleys and discover the unique treasures of this region. Les Maisons de Cappadoce offers many outdoor activities including sporting or cultural excursions with graduated guides, balloon flights or horseback-riding.A stay in Les Maisons de Cappadoce is a unique experience : the privacy and discretion of a self-catering house or the refind luxury and services of a boutique hotel. Welcome home in Cappadocia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your Les Maisons de Cappadoce reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Les Maisons De Cappadoce Hotel Uchisar
- Les Maisons De Cappadoce Cappadocia/Uchisar, Turkey