“Balloon ride”
Review of Goreme Balloons

Goreme Balloons
Ranked #2 of 21 Outdoor Activities in Urgup
Reviewed 1 July 2014

One of the best experiences I have ever had. No one should miss it!! It is totally worth every penny.

There are newer reviews for Goreme Balloons

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Pigeons have a special place in the lives of the cave dwellers of the Urgup area. We joined them with a fantastic balloon flight over the rugged eroded hills. We joined 71 other colourful balloons on a crisp morning and felt completely safe all of the time . The flight was over picturesque landscape and vegetation was breathtaking and the gentle landing back on our trailer was perfect. A very professional and friendly company.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Had a perfect morning yesterday with a Göreme Balloon excursion. The whole operation is run smoothly and professionally, from booking to hotel pick up to drop off. The balloon ride itself is both peaceful and spectacular. Our pilot Yasir and copilot Ibrahim were great! Ibrahim was particularly personable. Wish I could so this every morning!

2  Thank KirstyTraveller
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I have always wanted to do hot air ballooning, & I couldn't have picked a better place to do it than Cappadocia!!! And we went with Goreme Balloons, & they were just so professional, & highly experienced!! It was such a picturesque place to do the ballooning!!! I will never forget this experience. Thank you Goreme Balloons, I will tell all my friends back in Perth, W.A about you.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Credit to Bekir Dursun for an incredible trip with Kapadoya/Goreme Balloons. He was funny and charasmatic and knows the air! If I'm ever back, I'll fly with him again! Thanks for the champagne and cherry juice!

Chris