Antik Cave House
Priceline
US$217
US$195
US$206
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 July 2011

There are so many great options for cave hotels in Cappadocia. I liked the Antik Cave hotel though my room was a little less 'cave'-y than others and I found it a little warm. The hotel seems to have a relationship with Turista Travel, which did my tour for the 2 days that I was there and I found them to be very professional. The breakfast was very good and the 'front desk' / proprietor was very helpful with all of my arrangements and my 'getting to the airport early' anxiety :)

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 April 2010

Our room was spacious and warm (in spite of the weather). The service was excellent, with staff providing excellent recommendations for extra activities and dining. Of our three weeks in Turkey and Cyprus, this was the best breakfast anywhere.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2010

I came to Turkey to visit some friends in Ankara and they insisted that I visit Cappodokya. I am so glad that I did! The landscape was amazing and to stay in a cave hotel (which may seem like a tourist trip to many) was the highlight of the trip. The Antik hotel was much more than I expected it to be and the people were what made it amazing!

The owners of the hotel were the nicest most accommodating people I have ever encountered at a bed and breakfast. When we arrived they brought tea to our room which is true Turkish hospitality. Next, we were celebrating and wanted to share our dessert and they made room in their upstairs common area for us. It felt more like we were spending time with family or friends! They welcomed us with open arms and we would welcome them into our home tomorrow if they would come here! Yep it was that good!

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2009

Stayed in this hotel for 2 enjoyable nights, Very nicely decorative room, spacious and cool in the July heat, I enjoyed it so much & it was a good value for the upscale location and service. I was a single woman traveling alone and the owners, Ulku, Abdel Rahaman “Abo” & their daughter were so nice to me and treated me like one of the family. I could not say enough good things about their genuine kindness or their hospitality In fact, the day I arrived on I was in an over night bus from Istanbul, I took a shower then I started my tour in Cappadoccia. Ulku originally a painter & has decorated the place with her lovely personal touches. Both are vegetarians & they have in the house one of the famous local cats “the white one who had one blue eye & another green one” Ulku cooked me a delicious breakfast and we shared a nice afternoon Turkish apple tea. This time with them at Antik Cave House was a part of my magical summer trip in Turkey

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled solo
1  Thank Masha80
Reviewed 2 August 2009

My family stayed in this hotel for one night but we did not want to leave. The hotel is so clean, beautifully decorated, and quiet. The owners are so friendly, the food is awesome and kid friendly. We would definitely go back.

Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family