“Wonderful experience. Professional, insightful, reliable service.”
Review of Euphrates Tours

Euphrates Tours
Ranked #4 of 43 Tours in Urgup
More attraction details
Owner description: Cappadocia Tours & Euphrates Tours is featured in Frommers Turkey Travel Guide, USA and in Footprint Travel Turkey Guide London, with its unique approach to arranging special Turkey tours. We arrange tailor made escorted private tours in Cappadocia and Turkey. We offer visitors a different view of the country through travels to off-the-beaten track spots that are meant to supplement, rather than replace, the A-list sites
Reviewed 10 August 2014

I can highly recommend Euphrates for arranging the perfect tailor-made tour of Cappadocia. We were a group of 7 and absolutely every detail was looked after by the Euphrates team to make sure we had a wonderful stay in the region. Nurtekin was very helpful from day 1 organising our itinerary and making all the arrangements. And from the moment we arrived our guide Ramazan and driver (Rambo!) were so welcoming. Ramazan spoke perfect English fluently and had a vast knowledge of every aspect of the region; its history, culture and geology. He was most accommodating and very kindly adapted the itinerary for us when we were feeling tired. The restaurants and hotel chosen for us were excellent and really added to the whole experience. The tours and sights were insightful, impressive and breath-taking. And the balloon ride was an unforgettable once-in-a-lifetime experience.
We cannot thank Euphrates enough for our seamless, delightful visit to beautiful Cappadocia.

5  Thank Noride N

Reviewed 8 August 2014

My wife and I had a trip to Istanbul in the mid of July. We decided to take one day tour to Cappadocia & other near by attractions. I searched over internet and finally decided to go with Euphrates. Intially I thought it was expensive but after the trip, I felt that their service is way beyond the charged and I cannot ask anything more. We had great guide and service throughout the trip organised by Euprates Tours. They had picked us right from airport, and provided detailed guidance at all the attractions. When there is some more time left , they had shown us other attractions like silk carpets wovens, clay pottery & turkish paints. They are the best!!

5  Thank Seshagiri B
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Well you can't do anything about the heat but Euphrates Tours obliged by agreeing to an 8am start and a 3pm finish. The advantage of this is that with the right guide you can miss the crowds as we did at Kaymakli; there must have been 200 waiting to enter as we left and we had the place to ourselves. We really enjoyed our time and saw all of the main sights including the Goreme churches and wives loved the balloon ride. We had panned to go to Kayseri but were dissuaded by guide and hotel so chose instead to tap into modern Cappadocia with visits to factories/shops,mosque, market and a wonderful lunch at the home of our driver. It was not cheap but we had good driver (Ahmed) superb guide (Umit) and a/c vehicle for just 4 of us.

6  Thank Charles S
Reviewed 6 August 2014

My wife and I had a wonderful trip through Turkey in the middle of June. We had great guides and service throughout the trip organised by Euprates Tours. We had not forseen though that our itinerary included three very early mornings 3.30 to 4.00am in a row as we had scheduled an early morning rise to take a wonderful baloon trip over Cappadocia. The other mornings were due to the necessity to get early transfers to airports. In planning your schedule this does need to be borne in mind and you should consider wether you need to plan longer stopovers. However despite this we would highly recommend Euphrates to help organise any tour of Turkey

2  Thank 20PeterDiana
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I went on a three day Cappadocia trip from Nevsehir with Euphrates in June 2014. There were only 3 people including me in our group so it was a very personalised experience. Our guides were great and as I had arranged to come back to Istanbul on an earlier flight I was very lucky to have a private tour on the last day that covered the full day's schedule! Yasemin at Euphrates made the whole process effortless. The Gamirasu Cave hotel was fabulous- I loved its location away from the main town, I enjoyed their local foods and they were very helpful. Unfortunately due to the unsettled weather the balloon trip had to be cancelled but that will have to wait to my next trip. I can highly recommend Euphrates- they specialise in small groups and do it well.

6  Thank LibbyBD701