1,090 results
All reviews cave hotel turkey turkish pancakes beautiful hotel free shuttle service jacuzzi tub turkish bath local wine stayed longer unique experience travel agent fairy chimneys balloon flight hamdi ramona caves cappadocia
Reviewed 4 August 2012

From the moment we arrived and throughout the entire stay, Mustapha provided us with royal treatment, we were extremely impressed with the quality of the service. The room were well beyond expectations, very beautiful and clean. These case style room are truly unique, and each room has a unique design, the bathroom and jacuzzi were definitely a plus. Perfect way to relax after a long day tour. The food was also great.

Overall, a wonderful hotel. If you are going to Cappadocia, don’t even bother waiting time researching, book this hotel and you will be very pleased.

Thank you Mustapha for the best service and for making our stay memorable.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank momomendax
MDCHOTEL, Owner at MDC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review here and a big thank you for sharing your lovely photos with us and with other travelers. I am delighted that you appreciated the first-class level of service which we provide for our guests. I am also happy to know that appreciated your meals in our gourmet restaurant and will of course transmit your compliments to our restaurant chef.
Best Regards

Reviewed 24 July 2012

We a group 0f 21 persons from New York, had the pleasure of staying at the MDC Hotel while vacationing in Capadoccia, Turkey last week. From the time of our arrival we were pampered by a caring staff headed by Mr. Mustafa Pelhon. The choice of food and wines available at the hotel was excellent. Must mention the professional and courteous way we were treated during our stay of three days. at this beautifully set up cave resort. Mustafa, the manager, deserves our gratitude and praise for a job well don. I have no hesitation in recommending this place anyone visiting Capadoccia.

Jacob Zac Zacharias
9123 SE 120th Loop
Summerfield, FL 34491 , USA

Room Tip: I would avoid the rooms built as a cave on three levels;
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Jacob Z
MDCHOTEL, Owner at MDC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2012

Thank you so much for your encouragement and your constructive remarks. Your feedback is important to us as it keeps us focused on maintaining the high standard of service that is expected of our hotel. We are pleased that our efforts to provide first-class service are appreciated and very glad that we were able to contribute to making your stay in Cappadocia a memorable one.
I hope very much that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you to MDC Hotel again soon.
Best wishes,

Reviewed 14 July 2012

MDC is one of the newer cave hotels in Urgup and is situated approximately 15 minutes walk from the town centre although the staff were available to drive you if required. Our room was very large with a separate lounge area and a modern bathroom including spa. Unfortunately the bed was very hard, it lacked practical lighting and had a musty smell. The breakfast was average but the staff very helpful.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Chez549
MDCHOTEL, Owner at MDC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2012

Thank you for taking time to post your comments about your stay in MDC Hotel. We always read our guest reviews carefully and take note of any ways in which we can improve on the service we provide to our guests. We are disappointed that you experienced difficulties with the lighting and we are taking on board your comments. We do hope that we will be able to have the pleasure of welcoming you once more in MDC Hotel.

Reviewed 6 July 2012

I just loved this hotel, it was so special and different. My room was built in a cave and was was truly an experience. The rooms were all different and very beautiful The staff and especially the manager Mustafa,were exceptional and very helpful. My kudos to the owner for having a wonderful hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank jradford185
Management response:Responded 12 July 2012

Thank you so much for your kind comments about our hotel, we do appreciate it when our guests take the time to write a review on TripAdvisor. I am so glad that we were able to contribute to making your stay in Cappadocia a special one. I do hope you will come back and stay with us again, you will be most welcome.
Best wishes

Reviewed 1 July 2012

My husband and I just returned from spending 2 nights at the MDC Hotel in a cave room in Cappadocia region of Turkey. The room was amazing - modern while at the same time true to the region and Turkish culture. The hotel's location close to the nearby town of Urgup was very convienent. The 10 minute evening stroll back to the hotel from Urgup with the Turkish signature crescent moon in the sky will be a memory not long forgotten. Mustafa and his staff could not do anymore for you. They are professional and affable and nothing is a problem for them. I particular loved the breakfast when I was invited by the two Tukish women to sit with them as they led me through creating my own gozleme. I was able to learn first hand how to roll the gozleme dough to its wafer thin consistency from women who had probably made millions in their lifetime. Though the ladies and myself could barely communiticate in a common language, however through sign language and open hearts I was able to share in a unique experience (and great photo opportunity) while at MDC hotel.
Kylie & Darren, Newcastle, Australia

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Kyles T
Management response:Responded 5 July 2012

Thank you so much for providing such thoughtful feedback about your recent stay at MDC Hotel. Thank you too for sharing your lovely photo with us. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that you appreciated our efforts to share the experience of Turkish culture and cuisine with you. We are very proud of our cultural heritage and are delighted when our guests participate in the age-old tradition of making gözleme. We sincerely enjoyed having you to stay and hope that you will come and stay again on a future trip to Cappadocia.
Best wishes