“MDC HOTEL, CAPPADOCIA, TURKEY”
Review of MDC Hotel

MDC Hotel
Ranked #8 of 69 Hotels in Urgup
Reviewed 17 November 2012

Myself and my wife stayed at MDC Hotel, Cappadocia, Turkey, for 2 days in the month of November of this year and we really enjoyed our stay the great ambience, location, food and the hospitality of the total staff. They really made the holiday great memories especially Mr.Butch the owner of th hotel. We highly recommend every one who so ever visit Cappodocia must stay with this hotel.

Only one point which they must provide the individual temperature control.

LALITA ARUN MEHTA, INDIA

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
MDCHOTEL, Owner at MDC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2012

Thank you so much for your recommendation of MDC Hotel. We appreciate your taking the time to provide us with feedback from your stay. We are very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to having the pleasure of hosting you again
Best regards,

Reviewed 14 November 2012

We stayed at the MDC for a total of 2 nights. Great rooms, restaurant, and staff. Very accomodating. We were very pleased, and even in the middle of the summer they tried their best to make a room with no AC comfortable. We are looking forward to a return trip.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

I was very pleased to read your review of our hotel and to know that your stay with us was enjoyable and relaxing. All our staff send their greetings to you and your wife and hope to see you soon on your next trip.

All the best

Reviewed 4 November 2012

I had the good fortune to stay at this hotel for one night, with my tour travel group, and then an additional three nights on my own after the group returned home. What a good decision I made to remain in this hotel (or were the fates guiding me?). All of the rooms are different from one another, and for me as a solo traveller, Room 205 was a perfect size. The bed was comfortable, room temperature perfect, and jacuzzi a wonderful treat for sore muscles after climbing and walking all day.
The first day I was taken to town in a shuttle, and picked up at the end of the day, which was very convenient. But walking the next day to town was easy and much more interesting, after I had my bearings.
Certainly the major "plus" of my at the hotel was the staff--absolutely attentive, courteous and providing answers to all questions, whether late at night, early morning, or at meals. Mustafa sets a perfect example for his fellow staff, who seem to appreciate him.
Breakfasts were wonderful with great variety. Although the set menu was a bit bland, other items on the menu (especially the trout) were wonderful, and a local red wine a great complement to any meal.
Seldom have I felt such great care by staff at all levels in my many years of travel; my thanks to each of them.

Room Tip: As each of the rooms is unique, and some on more than one level, persons with special mobility issue...
1  Thank 154954John

Thank you so much for taking the time to send your lovely review. It was a pleasure meeting you and your friends and I am delighted to hear you had memorable stay in our hotel. I will be sure to pass on your compliments to all the team here and we look forward to welcoming you again in MDC Hotel very soon.
Best regards

Reviewed 1 November 2012

They upgraded us the moment we checked in! And only cause they had a spare better room and they wanted us to use it. Our bathroom was absolutely wonderful with a rain shower, huge Jacuzzi and spa area. The staff at MDC were very sweet, helpful and hospitable. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anybody heading to Cappadocia.

Room Tip: Try to get the rooms at the higher part of the hotel
2  Thank kapur2

Thank you so much for your review of MDC Hotel. We pay great attention to our guest reviews which help us attain the high standards which we set for our hotel. We are very glad you enjoyed our stay with us as much as we enjoyed having you to stay. Your feedback will be passed on to all the team here; I am sure they will appreciate your comments. We hope to have the pleasure of hosting you again,

Reviewed 29 October 2012

I was a guest of the MDC Hotel in Ugrup Turkey on October 15-17, 201. Ugrup in in the heart of Cappadocia, an area in eastern Turkey renowned for its fantastic volcanic formations and caves. The MDC Hotel is built into a rocky hillside, and many of the rooms, including mine, are carved out of the rock..."cave rooms"!

The hotel was constructed just 18 months ago, so the rooms have all the modern conveniences, such as flat screen TV, safes, wonderful cosmetics, and warm ambience. I had two dinners in the hotel...the service and food were excellent.

The personnel were all very attentive, all spoke English, and were most
interested in making my stay a pleasant one.

I highly recommend this hotel, and would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Marv1138

Thank you for taking your time to write your comments after your recent visit. I was very happy to read that all aspects of your stay were perfect and that you enjoyed your vacation in our luxury cave hotel.
I look forward to greeting you once more on your next trip to Cappadocia.
Best regards

Reviewed 25 October 2012

This hotel is excellent and we had a memorable stay. The rooms are very comfortable and very clean. Mustafa, the General Manager makes sure that one has a great holiday. He is very amiable and forever trying to improve the hotel and guests' experiences. When we wanted to go downtown, Mustafa arranged transport for us on the house. Actually there was absolutely nothing that he was not happy to help us with. We had dinner in the hotel and I must say, the food is very tasty and the quantities are generous. Their "pottery kabab" is definitely worth tasting. All in all, we had a wonderful time at MDC and would recommend this hotel any time.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for your kind review. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback from your stay. Excellent customer service is our priority! We look forward to your next visit with us.
Best regards,

Reviewed 18 October 2012

at first I was a little worreid at the MDC is slightly out of town from the main area of Urgup. I was concerned about how I would get around as a tourist. There was nothing to worry about. The staff were incredibly helpful- if I needed to get anywhere they arranged a life for me, and when I needed some help with my camera they spent hours on the phone trying to track down what I needed even in distant towns. they were friendly and came to say hello adn speak with us every day and checked we were enjoying ourselves. they helped me book tours suhc as a balloon flight. The food was great and it was so lovely sitting in the deck area as the sun set with a drink adn enjoying the peace. It was an absolute highlight of my trip and I'd recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank rom108
MDCHOTEL, Owner at MDC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2012

Thank you very much for your review of MDC Hotel. I was delighted to read that we had a very enjoyable stay with us and that our staff contributed to making your vacation in Cappadocia a memorable one. As you explain. although we are only 700m from shops and restaurants, we do operate a courtesy shuttle service as and when our guests need.
I am glad that you had a pleasant and relaxing stay and hope that you will take the opportunity of visiting us soon, I would be very happy to welcome you once again,
Best Regards
Owner and General Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Urgup
Kayakapi Premium Caves - Cappadocia
Kelebek Special Cave Hotel
Mithra Cave Hotel
Mithra Cave Hotel
#16 of 77 in Goreme

Been to MDC Hotel? Share your experiences!