“A lovely stay”
Review of Evinn Cave House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Urgup
Evinn Cave House
Ranked #10 of 22 Speciality Lodging in Urgup
Reviewed 27 September 2013

My partner and I stayed at Evinn Cave House for five days as we explored Cappadocia. The owner, Eren, was extremely helpful in the leadup as well as during our stay - she knows the area and all the local operators very well. The other staff that worked there was also lovely and super friendly. The room was set into a cave, nicely decorated with various Turkish trimmings, with plenty of space including a large bathroom. We also had access to a kitchen and our own courtyard which was great. Brekkie was delicious each morning and overall it really was a pleasure to stay there. We also loved staying in Urgup as it was much less busy/touristy than Goreme and a perfect base for exploring Cappadocia as we had a car. I highly recommend Evinn Cave House.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 15 July 2013

My fiance and I visited Cappadocia and stayed in Evinn! It was absolutely wonderful! The cave was so clean and well decorated. The bathroom is large and has marble floors. I wasn't sure what to expect from a cave- but it was the coolest experience ever! There is plenty of privacy with our own courtyard. My fiance and I had a wonderful time! The hospitality from the owner was also great. He was very kind and willing to help us. Breakfast was plentiful and on time every morning.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2012

Evinn Cave House located in the town of Urgup was a great homebase for exploring all the wonders of Cappadocia. The property is intimate, well decorated, and has all the amenities of being at home with access to a kitchen, laundry and scenic terrace to relax at the end of the day. The staff was very welcoming and attentive. The gracious owner, Eren, helped us arrange a rental car, itineraries for day trips and a hot air balloon ride, one of the highlights of our trip. Our room was spacious with lots of cave character. It was so quiet and peaceful, we enjoyed restful sleep each night. The delicious Turkish breakfast of was complemented by fresh fruit, cook to order eggs and some special sweets to enjoy with great coffee. It was one of the most comfortable and unique boutique hotels we've stayed in over many years of travel.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2012

Eren knows everybody in the area. She helped me book a tour and balloon ride, plus a short unplanned tour as soon as I got there.
I was in only for a couple of days, but I got a nice, comfortable room and a good breakfast in the morning. Overall it was a very pleasant experience, especially because of her and her staff's helpfulness.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 July 2012

Evinn Cave House is right across the road from Serinn and run by Eren and her wonderful staff. My family including 2 children had an excellent stay at Evinn Cave House. The room was huge with a king bed, 2 twin size beds and large bathroom which had a huge bath tub and shower unit. The best part of the room was the semi-private open courtyard where the children could play around and the adults could read and enjoy the weather. Eren and her helpful staff, including Lily and Funda were very kind to the children. Eren's omelettes and pancakes at breakfast time were amazing. Eren helped us hire a rental car and booking our overnight bus ride down south. Eren and her staff made our 6 days in the area very comfort. After a long day hiking and seeing the sites, Evinn Cave House felt like returning home for a well deserved rest for all of us.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2012

We were really impressed when we saw the room at evinn cave. The room has nice ambiance, plenty of space and is very nicely decorated. The owner is amazing, she helped us with all activities to do, plus she helped us finding back our camera we had lost in Istanbul. Her team is very helpful and friendly, giving lot of attention to the customers. Excellent breakfast!

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2012

I have just spent a wonderful 10 days at the Evinn Cave House. The owner, Eren, could not have been more helpful. I wanted to take time to explore this fascinating part of Turkey and to do some serious hiking. The hotel is a superb base for the whole area. It has a separate (shared) living room with a kitchenette which makes it ideal for long term stays for both independent travellers and families. The balcony has a spectacular view of the mountains and a great place to chill out at the end of the day.
The bedroom was cosy, comfortable and totally authentic and the bathroom modern. The breakfast always had something freshly baked by Eren and the quality was superb. Eren organised all my tours and was so helpful and attentive as were the rest of her team. I cannot recommend this place enough, it was truly fantastic. The best place I have stayed.

Room Tip: Both the rooms in this hotel are equally as good. They are both spacious and have an individual pati...