“Great tour and guide”

Best of Cappadocia Tours
Ranked #1 of 20 Outdoor Activities in Urgup
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: HTR Travel is a local Travel Agency based in the centre of Cappadocia, our team consists of professional guides and travel specialist dedicated to ensuring that our clients have a truly memorable experience in Turkey. We specialize in tours not only in Cappadocia but all over Turkey, sit back and relax whilst our team arranges your trip and books your special activities ranging from Hot Air Balloon, Horse Riding, Turkish Night and Whirling Dervishes
“Great tour and guide”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Over 2 months of traveling I saw many places, Cappadoccia was easily one of the highlights. The tour enabled us to see all the beauty of Cappadoccia in 2 days, and the tour guide was so lovely, always smiling, very helpful and very informative. Would recommend it to anyone.

Visited July 2014
lesley s, Travel Consultant at HtR Tours, responded to this review, 26 September 2014
It was a pleasure to read your review and we were delighted to know that Cappadocia and your tours with HtR were the highlight of your trip.
Warm Regards

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“ It was amazing tour.”
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

I did Red tour with guide fatih. It was amazing!! I was really enjoyed it.

1 Thank 소영 김
Thank you for your kind words, it was a pleasure to know that you had an amazing tour with HtR.
Best Wishes
Regina, Canada
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Amazing experience in Cappadocia - highly recommended”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I was completely impressed with the tour in Cappadocia. I was often leaning to my friend and quietly saying 'how on earth do they keep us organized?' The truth is the company not only kept us organized, they were fun, friendly and knowledgeable. Rüya Cengiz our tour guide was extremely easy going and kind. She had a small child about four years old on her tour and was always aware that the little one was okay as well as offering challenges to those (like me) who wanted to go on ahead. Her English was excellent and she had a large cultural group of Canadian (me), Greek, Indian, Chinese and Japanese. It was a pleasure to be on this tour. I learned a lot and did a lot without feeling that I was pushed or tired.

I highly recommend this tour and this company.

Visited July 2014
Thank you for your wonderful review of HtR, we were so pleased to hear that you had a vibrant day and enjoyed the mix of people on your tour, Ruya certainly does a great job of accommodating every ones needs.
Best Regards
San Francisco
“Great value, great sites, great people, great times”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Definitely a must do if you go to turkey, a highlight of my trip. Our tour guide Oguzhan complemented the amazing views of capadocia with informative fun facts and humorous stories to ensure the tour was enjoyable. Definitely sign up if you have the time, it'll be worth it

Visited August 2014
Thank you for your delightful review, it was a pleasure to know that you had a fun and informative day with Oguzhan at HtR.
Best wishes
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excelente”
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Me, my wife and I a couple of friends was visiting the Cappadocia in August / 2014. The agency which receive us was HTR Travel Agency. Out guide was Fatih Çakaci. Everything was perfect, Fatih was very friendly and showed great knowledge of the region. All itineraries and combined schedules were met exactly. Fatih thank for his promptness in showing us this fantastic region. if anyone needs I recommend Htr travel.