An excellent, never before experience of actually staying in a cave hotel. Very well done luxorious rooms with an eye to detail, numerous quaint accessories all around the hotel. A few minutes walk to the main town. The pre ordered dinner at 20 Euro per head was expensive and not upto the mark, definitely not value for money. Everything else, breakfast included was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An excellent Cave hotel in urgups Cavern hill that offers a fabulous atmosphere and a perfectly exotic setting. The bonus here is larger and airier cave rooms, each with a private terrace carved into the nooks of the cliff, and gorgeous view over the cappadocian dreamscape. The wealth of architectural detail and invention draw one in. One ends up falling quite in love with this cave suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Elkep Evi Cave Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elkep Evi Cave Houses Hotel Urgup
- Elkep Evi Cave Urgup
- Elkep Evi Cave Hotel Turkey/Cappadocia - Urgup