All reviews turkey jacuzzi bath wonderful stay on arrival cave suite cheese comfort mr region tours
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

As other guest mentioned, it is with great staff and lovely rooms. We have stayed in Sedir room, top floor and very spacious. Bottled water, tea and coffees complimentary. Also complimented breakfast was lovely and had wide selection. Location is in center of Urgup, 10 mins driving to Goreme. If you drive everything close to you. If u want front desk helps you with tours and get you better price. Overall, exceeded our expectations.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2018

The hotel has a great location in Urgup with all restaurants and shops just 2 minutes away. The rooms are really well done. The staff very super friendly and very helpful with local recommendations and activities. And reasonable prices for this Cave Hotel is a plus.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Nice staff, food and rooms! The only negative thing was that our room was a little bit noise because of Ramazan and the mosque near of the hotel...
The staff are good people ready to help you...
The rooms are clean and the beds are very comfortable !

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 May 2018

This hotel has beautiful cave rooms with all the facilities that is needed to make the stay comfortable. The staff and welcoming and friendly. The views are great and Urgup is a good town to wander around with restaurants and wine bars etc,
My only problem was the amount of steps, and rather a lot without any handrail. Of course in this region steps can’t be avoided but handrails would make it much easier to negotiate. I would love to stay there again if I am ever lucky enough to re-visit the area,

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Arrived in Urgup tired and hungry. Seeing the hotel made us feel better. So nice and welcoming. We were shown 2 rooms on arrival and told we could choose, one was a mansion room with access to the roof terrace the second was a real cave room. We chose the latter. The cave room was large and well furnished and the bathroom had a jacuzzi bath. With hindsight I think given the opportunity to choose again I would have opted for the mansion room as I am asthmatic and the cave room exacerbated my condition. I cannot complain though as we were warned about this and as I only consider myself mildly asthmatic I thought I would be ok. Breakfast can be taken either in the dining room or on the roof terrace. Normal Turkish breakfast with good selection of bread, preserves, cheeses etc:
Our bed was very comfortable and was welcome after a long and tiring day sightseeing and exploring this awe inspiring part of Turkey.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends