Blue Valley Cave Hotel
US$183
US$92
Urgup Konak Hotel(Urgup)(Great Value!)
US$47
  • Restaurant
Heaven Cave House(Urgup)(Great Value!)
US$52
Has Cave Konak Hotel(Urgup)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$61
US$142
US$80
US$255
US$248
Perimasali Cave Hotel - Cappadocia(Mustafapasa)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$198
All reviewsluxurious bathroomamazing cavehospitalityhomemadecappadocia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 October 2013

An amazing Hotel to stay at. The staff are so friendly and helpful and the home made meals were delicious. We stayed in the Iris Hanim room which has it's own private balcony and view of a gorge and cave houses. We checked out some of the other rooms which are all unique, check out their website for pictures of the rooms. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 October 2013

I was so excited to stay in a cave hotel and this place couldn't have been any better! Check out their website to see pictures of each of the rooms but the attention to detail is just great! Lots of pretty little elements in the room. I stayed in one of the singles. It didn't have a balcony but did have a fantastic sunken tub - apparently the other single has the balcony but not the tub.

It was in the low 70s when I was there so I can't speak to the temp in the summer but they had heaters that made the place very cozy. A little too warm for my taste but there were multiple windows that I could open for a cross breeze. I would say that is the one thing to sort of watch out for - the bathroom opened up directly onto the balcony and when I rushed in after a long bus ride to use it - the curtains were wide open (clear glass) and the window itself was open a few inches (ie, 0 privacy). A second window was set well into the wall (maybe 3-4 feet deep) but then led out into somebody else's balcony. The third looked out onto a gorge with a few cave houses scattered on the cliff opposite.

I wasn't really up for breakfast while I was traveling but it looked like they had a decent selection and would make an omelet for you if you asked. You have to request dinner I think (my tour handled that) but OMG! Best food I had while I was there. All clearly cooked from scratch in the kitchen right off the lobby by the owner. There was a wide selection and huge portion sizes. They gave you 1 water bottle to drink or you could buy some local wine (10TL a glass, 44 for the bottle) that was a decent quality.

I highly recommend this place. Best hotel of the trip!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Absolutely amazing hotel!! Could not rave about it enough :). Best hotel we stayed at in the whole of turkey. Fantastic staff and the most delicious food. Rooms are supurb and food delicious and home made.

Hotel a little bit out of town but doesn't matter, definitely worth the stay and lots of taxi's.

Highly recommend

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Z0oe
Reviewed 8 July 2013 via mobile

The hotel is beautifully designed, room with nice view and amazing interior decoration, we are very happy with our choice. Though its a bit far from busy area, about 10km, but the owner and GM showed us the great hospitality, they gave us free ride to town just as its a common thing to do, very family like. And people who is working there, they are abosolutely friendly. I would highly recommend for your staying.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 7 July 2013

The hotel is in a unique place that exicited us very much. Each room is individually designed and has wonderful view. We plan to visit blue valley every year and stay in a different room to experience each view.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple