“Loved it awesome holiday !!!!!!”

Kayakapi Premium Caves - Cappadocia
Ranked #2 of 71 Hotels in Urgup
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Just loved our stay --the hotel -the staff -their hospitality especially that of ELvan kismet -the way everyone made it so comfortable -it didn't seem as though v were so far away from home -India --The hotel is so well situated just on top of a hill which overlooks the valley down --the town of urgup - our rooms were amazing -with small terrace . A living room with huge bathroom and the harem -the luxury of which I enjoyed to the maximum -sitting out at night -enjoying the well lighted valley skipping my cup of tea wants me to go back to cappadocia to be a guest in KayaKapi premium caves once again .. Am sure shall do it again at least once in my life time .I would highly and strongly recommend this amazing wonderful hotel to all those who r planning to visit cappadocia ---I do wish all success to all the staff and the owner of Kayakapi Premium Caves
Vanita talwar
India

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Talwarvanita
Yakup D, Owner at Kayakapi Premium Caves - Cappadocia, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2013

Dear Vanita,
Firstly I would like to thank you for kind visit to Kayakapi Premium Caves and for all of us it was a real delight to host you.
We always try our best to provide a memorable stay to you and if you remember us with good memories this is the best present ever for us.
Please give us the pleasure of welcoming you again in future and please do not forget that you have a second house in Cappadocia.
Warmest regards,

Yakup Dinler

Write a ReviewReviews (1,300)

Reviewed 18 July 2013

My husband and I spent 5 glorious nights and 4 days in early July at Kayakapi Premium Caves in Urgup. Our stay at Kayakapi and in Cappadocia was the absolute highlight of our 3 week trip to Turkey. I have read all of the previous trip advisor reviews from the other guests and agree with their comments whole-heartedly. While this was our first trip to Turkey, we are world travellers and have stayed at some pretty amazing places. What truly sets this very special place apart and elevates it to the pinnacle of success is the unparalled level of service-beginning with pre-booking the trip and that continues until after you have arrived home safely. We had the distinct pleasure of meeting the owner and General Manager, Mr. Yakup Dinier, whose professionalism, dynamism, passion for his work and innate knowledge of customer delight transcends to all members of his staff. In some instances you feel more like a cherished friend than a hotel guest. Kayakapi effortlessly provides what I would call “your wish is our command philosophy”. Unlike the proverbial genie in a bottle who only grants 3 wishes, the staff at Kayakapi keep on making your dreams come true. As other travellers have mentioned, the beautiful and charming Guest Relations Manger, Ms Elvan Kismet works tirelessly on your behalf to ensure that every aspect of your stay is exceptional. Nothing is overlooked and any request no matter how big or how small is handled immediately and flawlessly. For many travellers, venturing out to Cappadocia is very far from home. Ms. Kismet was in constant communication with us throughout our holiday via phone or blackberry to ensure that all was well. She was like our very own fairy godmother and guardian angel. This was very reassuring and most appreciated. We are also so grateful to Ms Kismet for having coordinated our hot air balloon ride with Royal Balloon, a sister company of the Dinier hotel chain that has a perfect safety record. Even Martha Stewart felt safe in their capable hands. We have always been very nervous about the idea of a hot air balloon ride and have always declined in the past. However, Ms. Kismet set us up with David Parkes, a pilot with over 25 years experience and over 3500 flight hours. Lift off was so smooth we didn’t even realize when we were airborne! Landing was so gentle and precise-our pilot could land on a small coin. The balloon ride with Royal Balloon was the most brilliant, beautiful and exciting activity we have ever done. Our only regret is that we didn’t go a second time. When scheduling your balloon ride, be sure to book it for the first day or two of your visit. If you leave it to the end, the winds could change and the trip could be cancelled. Avoid disappointment and take our advice and book early. The other huge advantage with Royal Balloon is that they use smaller baskets as you only travel with about 10 people-unlike other companies that herd about 30 people together. Also they launch and land far away from their competitors. We felt completely safe with them at all times. At Kayakapi dining at the Manzaro Bistro was a very special treat. While there are many wonderful dining options in Cappadocia, we were so happy to have most of our meals at Kayakapi. Attentive and polished service by Mehmet and Mr. Ilyas and the succulent meals prepared by their chefs kept us coming back for more. We were made to feel so welcome. When you are treated like royalty why would you want to go elsewhere? A huge thank you to everyone at Kayakapi from the bottom of our hearts. We yearn for a return visit.

Room Tip: We stayed in a Glorious Cave Suite number 112-Kunduraci Mehmet Evi and we loved it. Very spacious a...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
8  Thank carefree-travels
Yakup D, Owner at Kayakapi Premium Caves - Cappadocia, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2013

Dear Diane and Robert,
We appreciate your pleasant remark about our hotel and staff and please notice that your kind words and your satisfaction are by far the best gift to the team. It was so delightful to read your comment and personally me and my team are all touched by your nice words.
We are all trying to do our best to make you like you are home and once we hear that you felt comfortable, safe, and at the same time enjoyed with your visit we are getting more willing to do further.
We are looking forward to welcoming you again in the future to provide you with our personalized service at its best.
Warm and best regards from Kayakapi.

Yours Sincerely;

Reviewed 17 July 2013

We stayed at this fantastic property for one night on 9th July 2013. The hotel is just an experience to be at. The concept is great! The rooms are amazing. We were upgraded to a suite with a private hamam.
Most important is the friendly attitude of the staff. Very nice people and extremely cooperative. The review will be incomplete without a mention of Ms Elvan, she is wonderful host!
Wishing them all the best always and keep it up.
GAUARV - SHEEBA
MAHIMA - TANAYA

2  Thank gs0203
Yakup D, Owner at Kayakapi Premium Caves - Cappadocia, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2013

Dear Gauarv & Sheeba & Mahima & Tanaya;
Firstly, I do want to thank you for your nice comment on our property and my staff. We are always trying our best to make you feel like home and maximize your comfort at our hotel. Once we have these kinds of views about us we are feeling that we are walking on the right way. Obviously there is still much more to do for our dearest guests and we always promise for a more comfortable stay at Kayakapi.
So we all look forward to welcome you here again and sending our very best wishes.

Reviewed 13 July 2013

It's hard to imagine a better place to stay than Kayakapi Premium Caves. Most luxury hotels leave me wondering why my ideas of luxury don't seem to match anyone else's. At Kayakapi, everything seemed perfectly coordinated for maximum satisfaction. The views were spectacular; the rooms were stunning and luxurious; the food was delicious; the service was matchless. I envy anyone who is staying there for the first time.

Our suite featured a beautiful hamam where we baked and rinsed away the exertions of our day in Cappadocia. Every detail of the decor was just right, from the beautiful rugs to the working fireplace.

Breakfast under the awning at the Manzara Bistro was delicious, introducing me to the delights of Van Otlu Peyniri, the herbed cheese of Van, along with delicate Gözleme and a bewildering array of other delicacies. The previous evening, we celebrated our friends' 34th wedding anniversary with a memorable meal where practically the entire staff collaborated to serve us.

All in all, I can't imagine a trip to Cappadocia without a stay at Kayakapi Premium Caves.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank thetates4
Yakup D, Owner at Kayakapi Premium Caves - Cappadocia, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2013

Dear Sarah and David,
Firstly I would like to thank you for kind visit to Kayakapi Premium Caves. For me and my staff it was a real delight to welcome you. Because we are a brand new hotel, we are trying our best to host our guests in best conditions and obviously these kind of nice comments are giving courage to us. And especially your underlining on the well balanced luxury in our property is showing us we are on the right way.
Best regards,

Reviewed 9 July 2013

We reached Cappadocia on a friends recommendation to visit the city and I booked Kayakapi Premium Caves on tripadvisor without any expectations based on certain reviews on the website. Having a 5 star expectation from the hotel was all me and my family expected.

Guess I was wrong. I would rate this hotel as a 7 star + property not only because it is one of the most beautiful cave hotels me and my family have visited but also one of the most warm hotels we have stayed in. From the moment when we reached the airport till the time we actually checked out our experience was just amazing. Miss Elvan (the relations manger at the hotel and also a great friend now) came to receive us personally at the airport and made our stay one of the most memorable. She helped us with everything from taxis, guides, food, shopping as well as gossips of the town and her family !! We all loved her being around us all the time.

The entire staff of the hotel was very welcoming and warm as well. They served us great food in the hotel and entertained us during breakfast and lunch hours with their jokes. They served us very well and made sure we were cormfotable in all ways.

The hotel is situated on the top of a majestic hill which overlooks the city. You can sit outside of your garden rooms and have a view of the entire countryside while sitting tea and enjoying with friends/family.

The hotel rooms are very spacious and comfortable with massive bathrooms and all amenities available with wifi in the rooms. Even though one is in such a secluded area of the world away from the hustle bustle of the big towns one is always made to feel at home because of the amazing decor and friendly atmosphere.

Moreover, we were also recommended to have a tour of the hot air ballon ride (Royal Air Ballon) by Miss Elvan which was a great expereince as one can see the entire area of Uchesar and beyond while in the air. It is a must do thing to do !!

All in all i would recommend this to anyone who is planning to visit Cappadocia. Do not even think of going anywhere else.

Miss pretty Elvan is the person you need to speak to and she will make your holiday the best you have ever had. She should be proud of working for such a premium hotel and we are proud that she is doing so well for herself.

Not to mention, the staff and in particular Miss Elvan helped us tremendously as me and my family got stuck in the Istanbul riots the day we checked out of Cappadocia and reached Istanbul (protests happening in Istanbul due to Gezi park construction project). She was a God sent gift to me and I cannot thank her enough the way she helped us out of that near death experience even after we had checked out of the hotel. Further, she told us about everything to do in Istanbul and the places to visit, eat and party !!! We had a great trip in Istanbul only because of her.

All in all, this trip of Turkey has been the best I have ever had without a doubt.

I recommend it to all (young and old, married or unmarried)

You will love it

Arjun Talwar
INDIA

Room Tip: Rooms on higher ground have better view !! All rooms are fantastic !!
2  Thank Arjun T
Yakup D, Owner at Kayakapi Premium Caves - Cappadocia, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2013

Dear Arjun Talwar,
What a great time I had reading your review of our hotel and that is why I would like to thank you for your kindness throughout your stay and for taking the time to write such a lovely review on Tripadvisor. We appreciate your kind comments and we cannot describe how your view made us proud of our property and staff.
I realise that the trip from India is a very long one but I really hope that we will see you again during your next Turkey trip!
Lastly, Two words: THANK YOU!!!
Yours,

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Kayakapi Premium Caves Hotel is not an only hotel, for the best moment and beyond your dreams with staffs hospitality you feel yourself in your home.Every corner and place built for your satisfaction at hotel. No need to think, the best cave one in Cappadocia

Room Tip: All rooms are perfect.
1  Thank OsmanTaha
Yakup D, Owner at Kayakapi Premium Caves - Cappadocia, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2013

Dear Mr and Mrs. Küçük;
Thank you for choosing Kayakapi Premium Caves and posting your view on TripAdvisor following your stay with us. Your kind words, your appreciation, your satisfaction are by far the best gift to the team and I would like to thank you on behalf of each staff of Kayakapi.
Looking forward to welcome you again in the future to provide you with our personalized service at its best and sending big hugs for the baby.
Kindest regards,

Reviewed 7 July 2013

We stayed at the Majestic Caves in Kayakapi hotel.. This must be one of the very best hotels there is anywhere.. The property is on very top of the hill.. That is a exclusive property in this area.. The view is fantastic.. and their houses (not rooms) are just breath taking.. The pictures on their website will tell you all about the rooms.. Just mind-blowingly luxurious and beautiful.. Their Guest Relations Manager - Elvan - was extremely warm and a treat to engage with in this remote area of Turkey.. Mehmet - their supervisor for the breakfast, was fantastic.. We had their package deal and did the Royal Air hot air balloon ride (owned by the same property owners).. Tolga took us around the bus to the balloon.. And Gokser was our flight pilot! This guy is just amazing.. Great pilot to ride with.. Did a special landing on the top of the truck.. Folks are just very friendly in Turkey.. But this staff took it to a whole new level.. The owner of this property - Mehmet - made a personal visit as we landed our hot air balloon. He was very gracious and wish him all the success in this new venture..

This is a new hotel! And absolutely recommend it.. It is very luxurious and breath-taking.. Make is awe inspiring when you consider that surrounding rural background and cave-like lifestyle.. I haven't seen other hotels in the area, but I doubt you can find better than this! A must see..

Room Tip: Check the rooms on the website.. We stayed in Room 102, which was fabulous.. We also had 105.. You c...
1  Thank Rajal S
Yakup D, Owner at Kayakapi Premium Caves - Cappadocia, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2013

Our Dearest Guests, Vrutika & Ruchie & Simran & Purvi & Rajal and Arman;
It was such a pleasure for the team & myself to meet you and to have you as our guests for a few days with reading your thoughtful feedback. We are glad to hear that we were able to meet your expectations, your words about the team were amazing and are by far the best reward for each team member. We can not tell how much we are touched by your nice words.

For the next time in Cappadocia we do forward to welcome you again!

Please enjoy with your time on Greek Islands..

Regards,

Yakup Dinler

Also consider these accommodations in or near Urgup
Sacred House
Golden Cave Suites
Golden Cave Suites
#22 of 71 in Urgup
Fresco Cave Suites & Mansions

Been to Kayakapi Premium Caves - Cappadocia? Share your experiences!