Kayakapi Premium Caves - Cappadocia
Hotels.com
US$141
US$75
US$52
Perimasali Cave Hotel - Cappadocia(Mustafapasa)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$128
Hotel Cave Konak(Urgup)(Great Value!)
US$63
Orbitz.com
US$216
TripAdvisor
1,328 results
All reviewsroyal balloonwelcome giftguest relationsturkish bathturkeyprivate hamamcave hotelballoon rideliving roomluxury hotelour honeymoonamazing hotelan upgradeturkish delightthe hotel staffunique experiencehot air balloon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Lovely crew! They make you feel at home with their hospitality, while living the atmosphere of Cappadocia in the cave rooms. The Hotel is supported by UNESCO and World Heritage Center. The design of the rooms reflects the soul of the region. They all have decorative gardens and sauna where you can relax after the cultural tours. If you give some clues of yourself, they will schedule the most suitable program for you.The ones who has no fear of height, should try balloon riding. Considering the meaning of Cappadocia -Land of beautiful horses-, riding horse along the Red River is another must to do. Although it takes around 1 hour to get there, half-day trekking tour in Ihlara Valley should not be skipped. Creating your own master piece in the potteries is so much fun to do. The hotel cooperates with the most reliable firms and gets you discount prices both for regular and private tours. They have free transportation in Urgup. It is almost impossible to start a bad day with this wonderful view, breakfast with home-made jams and energetic people. You won't want to wake up from that dream! Many thanx to all...

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank SGultekin
Yakup D, Owner at Kayakapi Premium Caves - Cappadocia, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2013

Dear Seda,
I can not describe enough how your comment made us happy, especially in terms of decoration as being a designer. We are just at the beginning of our Project, and we are learning to be better from our guests. That is why you have to visit us again sometimes in near future and guide us..
Do not forget that you have a house in Kayakapi!
With thanks to all of you and with the best wishes for your new business,

Reviewed 11 August 2013

I must say at the outset that the parts of the hotel itself that are completed are really amazing - we stayed in one of the King Suites (with the heated swimming pool and hammam), and it really was incredible. The resort really is impressive, even though it has only been open a couple of months and is still under development.

Secondly, the staff (Elvan, Mehmet, Ylias) were the friendliest we met on our trip to Turkey - they went out of their way at every turn to make our stay comfortable and memorable. A big thank you to them!

The reason I have given Kayakapi 4 not 5 is that it is not YET there. The restaurant is pitched (and priced) as high-end, but pales in comparison to the offerings downtown in Urgup (although breakfast was really good). And unlike hotels in Urgup itself (or in Goreme), it is a bit of walk down into town, which means visitors really are dependent on tours and the free shuttle to/from Urgup to get around (complimentary bicycles or scooters would have been a great touch). This wouldn't be as much of a problem for an established resort with a swimming pool, spa, gym, and other on-premises activities, but there is very little to do at the resort once you leave your suite. I have no doubt that there are plans to add more offerings, but that wasn't much help to us as guests in the early stages of development (and I do believe that the room prices should be reflective of this).

Overall, our experience at Kayapaki was a great one and I would certainly recommend it, but I visitors should not be expecting a fully-established, 5-star resort with all the trimmings. I have no doubt that in time it will become this, but it isn't quite there yet.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Andrew A
Yakup D, Owner at Kayakapi Premium Caves - Cappadocia, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2013

Dear Andrew,
I would like to thank you very much for your time to review us on TripAdvisor. Hope your nice words on our property will affect our future guests’ decision.
As you mentioned, we are just at the beginning of our way and we are all trying our best to be #1 on the region so that your suggestions and views are so valuable.
For your information Cappadocia Visitors are keen on joining tours in that region because the sights are a little far from each other and in near future we will have various offerings in the property to maximize the comfort of our guests.
Please come and visit us again and see the magical improvement @Kayakapi..
Sending my best regards,

Reviewed 8 August 2013

First of all, the place is one of the few resorts in Turkey which deserves the name "Premium". In terms of service and quality it is excellent. For the first time, I stayed in a real cave-room, which was the common dwelling-type where the old residents of Ürgüp used to live very until 60s or even more recently. It seems that the hotel is located in the old neighbourhood of "Kayakapı" and more than being a hotel, it is a "development project", done with the open support of Unesco. It gives the feeling that you are staying in a very luxurious hotel and an open-air museum at the same time. As it overlooks the valley of Ürgüp the sunsets are amazing, especially with the companion of a nice champagne.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MrtChavez
Yakup D, Owner at Kayakapi Premium Caves - Cappadocia, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2013

Dear Mr. Chavez;
I am personally very happy to read your review of our property despite your short stay with us. You are always welcome back to your "cave house" and I will be very happy to host you again in the near future, maybe as Chavez couple + 1 :) Thank you very much for the kind words.
Yours Sincerely;

Reviewed 7 August 2013

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Kayakapi. The rooms are spacious and beautifully done, probably the best value of any hotel I have ever stayed in. You really feel like you are in a very special place when you stay here. The hotel overlooks a beautiful valley, very peaceful-- but they provide shuttle transport to the town nearby, so it doesn't feel too remote.

We stayed for two nights and had dinner in the hotel restaurant one night. The food was perfect and delicious.

But the most incredible thing about this place is the staff. The concierge scrambled to get us seats on a same-day tour of Cappadocia, and Elvan, the manager, was so helpful in setting up our balloon ride and making our stay enjoyable. I've never met a hotel manager more kind and helpful than her. Even the people helping to serve breakfast were greatl. They really make you feel like you are in their home.

We had such a wonderful time here. We can't wait to return.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jackie D
Yakup D, Owner at Kayakapi Premium Caves - Cappadocia, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2013

Dear Jackie,
Having such a comment already made our day!
I would like to thank you for such a wonderful review on behalf of each staff and insisting on for your second visit to our great Kayakapi..
Please do not hesitate to write us for any Cappadocia needs.. And do not forget that you have a second house in Kayakapi..
All the best,

Reviewed 23 July 2013

Just loved our stay --the hotel -the staff -their hospitality especially that of ELvan kismet -the way everyone made it so comfortable -it didn't seem as though v were so far away from home -India --The hotel is so well situated just on top of a hill which overlooks the valley down --the town of urgup - our rooms were amazing -with small terrace . A living room with huge bathroom and the harem -the luxury of which I enjoyed to the maximum -sitting out at night -enjoying the well lighted valley skipping my cup of tea wants me to go back to cappadocia to be a guest in KayaKapi premium caves once again .. Am sure shall do it again at least once in my life time .I would highly and strongly recommend this amazing wonderful hotel to all those who r planning to visit cappadocia ---I do wish all success to all the staff and the owner of Kayakapi Premium Caves
Vanita talwar
India

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Talwarvanita
Yakup D, Owner at Kayakapi Premium Caves - Cappadocia, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2013

Dear Vanita,
Firstly I would like to thank you for kind visit to Kayakapi Premium Caves and for all of us it was a real delight to host you.
We always try our best to provide a memorable stay to you and if you remember us with good memories this is the best present ever for us.
Please give us the pleasure of welcoming you again in future and please do not forget that you have a second house in Cappadocia.
Warmest regards,