We loved this hotel and would come back again. The staff was very friendly, welcoming and helpful in arranging reservations, taxis, etc. It was a short walk into town. The room was very comfortable and well appointed. Breakfast was good. We had reserved a cave room and they showed it to us when we arrived. However, they also showed us a room with windows and explained that a/c was not an option in the cave room. Though the temperature in the cave room is usually fine, we chose the room with windows which they gave us without charging us the higher rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A place that history, tradition and comfort get together. The restoration of the 19th century residence has been completed along its original structure in addition to three houses carved in the cave which is located at the cradle of civilization and ancient faiths, Cappadocia the miracle of nature, since 5th century. Ornamental visual elements of the residence have been chosen in order to perpetuate Ottoman traditions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Yusuf Yigitoglu Konagi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yusuf Yigitoglu Konagi Hotel Urgup
- Yusuf Yigitoglu Konagi Turkey/Cappadocia - Urgup