My husband and I stayed here for 5 nights in July 2012. It was such a beautiful stay. The room was lovely, the food delicious. Calm surroundings. About a 15-minute uphill walk from the main town, but a very pretty walk nonetheless.
The best part about our stay here was the staff. Very very friendly, very very helpful. They went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed, they suggested tours for us, helped us get the best deals... Most of them spoke enough english to be able to make ourselves understood!
I will only stay here if i ever go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A place that history, tradition and comfort get together. The restoration of the 19th century residence has been completed along its original structure in addition to three houses carved in the cave which is located at the cradle of civilization and ancient faiths, Cappadocia the miracle of nature, since 5th century. Ornamental visual elements of the residence have been chosen in order to perpetuate Ottoman traditions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Yusuf Yigitoglu Konagi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yusuf Yigitoglu Konagi Hotel Urgup
- Yusuf Yigitoglu Konagi Turkey/Cappadocia - Urgup