The Yusuf Yigitoglu Cave Hotel is very good situated.Just in a short walking distanz to the main town of Urgup.The arcitecture of this hotel is nice.To sleep in a cave is wonderful.The rooms are clean,large in size and comfortable.The decoration is very tradional.We had a great dinner with local taste.The staff and hotel managment were very helpful , friendly and kind.I would recommend this hotel to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A place that history, tradition and comfort get together. The restoration of the 19th century residence has been completed along its original structure in addition to three houses carved in the cave which is located at the cradle of civilization and ancient faiths, Cappadocia the miracle of nature, since 5th century. Ornamental visual elements of the residence have been chosen in order to perpetuate Ottoman traditions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Yusuf Yigitoglu Konagi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yusuf Yigitoglu Konagi Hotel Urgup
- Yusuf Yigitoglu Konagi Turkey/Cappadocia - Urgup