Nice room. Parking out front. Thing that set this hotel apart was the service. The hotel staff really cared about you. An example is when a phone message was left by our Avis car rental representative and the hotel staff checked with us later to make sure we didn't have any issues they could help us with.
Wine was nice and inexpensive - paid $45TL for a really nice bottle that was $85TL at another hotel. Food and service was good. Recommend half board if you stay here food isnt fancy but tasty, well cooked and plentiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A place that history, tradition and comfort get together. The restoration of the 19th century residence has been completed along its original structure in addition to three houses carved in the cave which is located at the cradle of civilization and ancient faiths, Cappadocia the miracle of nature, since 5th century. Ornamental visual elements of the residence have been chosen in order to perpetuate Ottoman traditions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Yusuf Yigitoglu Konagi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yusuf Yigitoglu Konagi Hotel Urgup
- Yusuf Yigitoglu Konagi Turkey/Cappadocia - Urgup