“Cappadocia Palace is terrific”
Review of Cappadocia Palace

Cappadocia Palace
Ranked #21 of 69 Hotels in Urgup
Reviewed 29 January 2009

We had a great stay. The staff were friendly and helpful, our room was a great size and the bed was comfortable. We had nice, hot showers and the breakfast that was provided was generous. Thankyou!

Stayed: January 2009

Reviewed 16 December 2008

Eventhough it takes a long long journey to reach here but the stay has increadibly makes all worth with the warmth and pleasant people from the hotel.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 November 2008

Cappadocia Palace is a home away from home.
We have enjoyed a very comfortable stay.
The staff looks after us as if we were family.
Adam and Yusuf, at the front desk, are always cheerful, helpful and welcoming. All service is provided efficiently.
The hotel is not luxurious but provides a very comfortable, friendly environment. We hope you enjoy your time as much as we have.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2008

The great hotel and very good place in central. It was a fantastic place to meet amazing people both travelers and locals, I live in standard room a bit small was clean, and I arrived to Cappadocia was late almost morning 01:00 but hotel staff are nice they come to pick up at bus stop. And I think staff are hard working and nicely. Definitely the staff, they are friendly and absolutely helpful. They always have a time to us. And hotel have a daily tour service too. I joint with them I stay two night two days trip. The tour guy was gentle good explain with clear English. At night hotel manager handsome man call Adem he was very nice and helpful too recommend us to go one of the wine house not far a way from hotel five minute for walk, and taste red wine with live music is nice place, of course he take us to go there. At last I would like to recommend to stay in Cappadocia palace. Thank you of all your helpful and if I have time come back again. With love from Macau/china

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 October 2008

I am never a big city lover. So when I decide to visit Cappadocia, I chose to stay in this quiet lovely small town,Urgup. Once I stepped into the hotel, the staff ,Yusuf and Adem offered me free warm Turkish tea and made me felt like home. They also recommended me a very nice Turkish restaurant in the city center called "Sofra". The hotel is at great location and I can easily get around. It was also very special because it was restored from an old monastrey. The cave room is very unique and clean.The next day , I booked a two-day-tour from the reception. The tour was very fun and the quide was professional. It was nothing like the local tour I joined before. Later I realized that the owner of the hotel , Ahmet,is also running the traveling agency. He grew up in the town and knows Cappadocia very well. He treated all the guests in the hotel like family. Therefore I had a very beautiful and comfortable stay in Cappadocia Palace hotel. Also the breakfast they served was great!!

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 September 2008

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 July 2008

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled solo
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Urgup
Hotel Cave Konak
SOS Cave Hotel
SOS Cave Hotel
#20 of 77 in Goreme
Fresco Cave Suites & Mansions

Been to Cappadocia Palace? Share your experiences!