Cappadocia Palace
US$158
US$154
Priceline
US$47
All reviewscave roomlocation is greatjacuzzicappadociacaves
Reviewed 16 February 2009

On my journey through Turkey, I knew I couldn't go without checking out the ancient civilizations of Cappadocia. I easily booked it and took the overnight bus from Istanbul to Urgup, where I was then dropped off at Cappadocia Palace.

The people of course were very friendly and receptive to my needs and did not have an issue with an early check-in so I could drop off my belongings and take a tour of the Cappadocian caves that same day.

The Cave Palace is really a treat that everyone should experience. Rustic but first class in the features my room had; a full bathroom with jucuzzi tub, court yard view, and very much like being in a castle.

Buffet breakfast each morning in the restaurant was simple but typical Turkish breakfast and very delicious. The staff are always friendly and always there to accomodate with recommendations of the town and any particular tours. Also the free internet service was very handy for staying in touch with home.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Cappadocia Palace and am confident in recommending travellers to stay with them.

• Stayed: November 2008
1  Thank 0ffTheBeatenTrail
Reviewed 15 February 2009

Simple but definitely a fully equipped hotel with great hospitality. The boss (Mr. Ahmet) is humourous & at the same time a travel guide who owns the HtR travel agency, hence its very convenient if u were to find tour package on arrival. The receptionists r very very caring and considerate. Free Wifi service. Great job.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 January 2009

We had a great stay. The staff were friendly and helpful, our room was a great size and the bed was comfortable. We had nice, hot showers and the breakfast that was provided was generous. Thankyou!

Stayed: January 2009
Reviewed 16 December 2008

Eventhough it takes a long long journey to reach here but the stay has increadibly makes all worth with the warmth and pleasant people from the hotel.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 November 2008

Cappadocia Palace is a home away from home.
We have enjoyed a very comfortable stay.
The staff looks after us as if we were family.
Adam and Yusuf, at the front desk, are always cheerful, helpful and welcoming. All service is provided efficiently.
The hotel is not luxurious but provides a very comfortable, friendly environment. We hope you enjoy your time as much as we have.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled as a couple