Cappadocia Palace
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewscave roomlocation is greatjacuzzicappadociacaves
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 September 2009

We enjoyed three nights in Sept. 09 Adem and Jusuf are very friendly at the desk. The rooms were large and comfortable. Breakfast was OK. Location is downtown URGUP, very convenient. Nice place to stay while touring the area.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2009

The cave room at Cappadocia Palace was amazing. The room was spacious, bright and airy with a bed so cozy that the only thing that got me out of it in the morning was the scrumptious breakfast waiting for me in the dining hall. The bathroom was huge with excellent water pressure and temperature. The jacuzzi was a plus after all the hikes and tours. I also enjoyed the free internet access. The hotel is a step away from shopping, sights and restaurants/bars, but it's still very quiet.

The staff at Cappadocia Palace was friendly and knowledgeable. I asked about places to eat, party and shop, and they gave me excellent suggestions and went out of their way to mark directions on a map. They also called to confirm bus departures and other details of our itinerary. Cappadocia Palace went beyond my expectations, and I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 September 2009

Was a good surprise the cozy atmosphere in the hotel. The staff are helpful and very friendly. We arrived at 02:00 AM and they bring me extra blankets at the room. I meet really good and lovely travellers in there. The room we stayed in it was just like we asked for. No carpet, no smoking with a very nice shower. And they have adapters to recharge our cam. Trust me it worth a lot, when you need. The breakfast is nice. Definitely I´ll stay there next time. From São Paulo - Brazil

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 August 2009

They have amazing rooms with affordable rates & breakfast is affordable. It has very cozy rooms & spacious bathrooms. Some rooms comes with jacuzzi's which is the cave rooms ( the rooms are built into a cave). It's a place that you would definitely would return to. Two thumbs up for the service & beautiful rooms.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2009

Cappadocia Palace is good hotel with a unique cave room n very hospitality also has a wi fi facilities at the lobby located in the cental of urgup

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple