Very nice hotel and very nice people to stay for two nights in the Cappadocia region. The rooms were beautiful and exotic, and a true cave experience that was unforgettable. Close to town and close to two good restaurants (Dimrit and Ziggy's). Would highly recommend staying in this hotel and spending two nights in the region to see as much as possible. Our two days were fantastic, but we still couldn't take it all in. Would not hesitate to stay at Assiana House again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Assiana House is a cave hotel located in the old part of Urgup (Esbelli district), and has 5 rooms with ensuite bathrooms and beautiful decoration. This family run small hotel of Cappadocia makes your stay a memorable and unforgettable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Assiana House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Assiana House Hotel Urgup
- Assiana Hotel Urgup
- Assiana House Turkey/Cappadocia - Urgup