We loved our time at the Assiana House. Suna and Mevlut were welcoming and helpful and provided us with good guidance as we organized our precious days in Cappadocia. The rooms were large (which we appreciated having stayed in several very small rooms in our Turkey travels up to this point), spotlessly clean and comfortable. The breakfasts on the beautiful terrace were delicious and large--Suna's homemade jams topping off all kinds of other delicious treats. The location up the hill from the center of town moved us a short walk out of the main touristy area, which we appreciated. We'd love to repeat our Turkey adventure some day. If we do, we'll definitely stay at the Assiana House again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Assiana House is a cave hotel located in the old part of Urgup (Esbelli district), and has 5 rooms with ensuite bathrooms and beautiful decoration. This family run small hotel of Cappadocia makes your stay a memorable and unforgettable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Assiana House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Assiana House Hotel Urgup
- Assiana Hotel Urgup
- Assiana House Turkey/Cappadocia - Urgup