We were accommodated here as part of a tour with Package Tours Turkey. The best part was our treatment by the owners, Mevlut and Suna. Suna cooked an excellent dinner and breakfast for us. The room and bath were average. but I think that is what you have to expect when you sleep in a cave. I found the hotel a little remote and would have preferred being in the town of Goreme.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Assiana House is a cave hotel located in the old part of Urgup (Esbelli district), and has 5 rooms with ensuite bathrooms and beautiful decoration. This family run small hotel of Cappadocia makes your stay a memorable and unforgettable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com and Cancelon so you can book your Assiana House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Assiana House Hotel Urgup
- Assiana Hotel Urgup
- Assiana House Turkey/Cappadocia - Urgup