On recommendation from our hotel in Ayvali village, we spent a night in a cave room at Assiana House. Despite our short stay, we had a great time at the hotel which has spellbinding terrace views and is beautifully decorated with various artifacts from the region. We found the staff to be very helpful and the manager went out of the way to help us send a gift to one of our tour guides. We stayed in Room 1, which was very huge and had a separate sitting area inside as well as outside the room. It seemed an ideal place to sit and spend time with 3-4 friends. And the cave room reminded me of the caves that we had seen during a trip to the nearby underground city of Kaymakli, with all modern comforts added. We wish that we had more time to spend there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Assiana House is a cave hotel located in the old part of Urgup (Esbelli district), and has 5 rooms with ensuite bathrooms and beautiful decoration. This family run small hotel of Cappadocia makes your stay a memorable and unforgettable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com and Cancelon so you can book your Assiana House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Assiana House Hotel Urgup
- Assiana Hotel Urgup
- Assiana House Turkey/Cappadocia - Urgup