Spent 4 nights at Assiana House in October and was pleased with property. Owners very accommodating (although English not strong suit): when I had an issue with tour agency, they placed call for me and helped me resolve matter, and when I needed laundry done quickly, I had it back in half a day. They gave me a map of town and circled areas of interest, including a few different restaurants to try.
Room spacious and bathroom modern. Beautiful carpets on floor and furnishings a mix of local and what seemed like late Victorian. Breakfast in morning was fine, although cold food only (except tea).
Property has nice views and vistas, but is a bit of a walk to center of town. I didn't mind that (but others might) as the walk takes you by one of Turkey's biggest wine producers (tasting room only) and several good restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Assiana House is a cave hotel located in the old part of Urgup (Esbelli district), and has 5 rooms with ensuite bathrooms and beautiful decoration. This family run small hotel of Cappadocia makes your stay a memorable and unforgettable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Assiana House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Assiana House Hotel Urgup
- Assiana Hotel Urgup
- Assiana House Turkey/Cappadocia - Urgup