Assiana is a great family hotel. It has just a few rooms. All rooms have stone walls, the lower floor roos are carved in a mountain (like a cave) and designed in Cappodocia style. The bathrooms were very clean. The terrace is great to have a drink at nights and to have a decent breakfast. Mr. Mevlut and his wife are great homeowners. They are very friendly. You feel yourself like at home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Assiana House is a cave hotel located in the old part of Urgup (Esbelli district), and has 5 rooms with ensuite bathrooms and beautiful decoration. This family run small hotel of Cappadocia makes your stay a memorable and unforgettable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com and Cancelon so you can book your Assiana House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Assiana House Hotel Urgup
- Assiana Hotel Urgup
- Assiana House Turkey/Cappadocia - Urgup