My partner and I stayed here for only 2 nights during a two week trip around Turkey and it was certainly one of the highlights of our trip! Mevlut and his wife were such marvelous hosts and kind enough to help us with arrangements for seeing the Cappadocia region (even making special arrangements for us to see everything we wanted to within one day). The breakfast was simple but perfect and our room was large, clean and full of character!
Location is great - a short, scenic walk down hill into the quaint downtown area with lots of great shops and restaurants.
Many places we visited in Turkey we would not return to, but we would definitely return to the Cappadocia region and the Assiana hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Assiana House is a cave hotel located in the old part of Urgup (Esbelli district), and has 5 rooms with ensuite bathrooms and beautiful decoration. This family run small hotel of Cappadocia makes your stay a memorable and unforgettable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Assiana House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Assiana House Hotel Urgup
- Assiana Hotel Urgup
- Assiana House Turkey/Cappadocia - Urgup