Hotel Novotel Gaziantep
Hotel Ibis Gaziantep(Gaziantep)(Great Value!)
US$34
Free cancellation until 01/06
Book now, pay at stay
US$71
US$42
US$39
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$45/night.

US$65
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 02/06
US$60
TripAdvisor
All reviewsclean roomsforum mallsmall gymmosaic museuminternetcastleleisure
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We used the conference suite at the Novotel for a 7-day training course in April 2014 and it was superb: lovely airy room, good IT facilities and support, regular supplies of delicious food, and attentive, well-managed staff. The environment was an important factor contributing to the success of the course and we would recommend it to anyone looking for a training facility in this city.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Stella C
NBahar, Genel Müdür at Hotel Novotel Gaziantep, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear Stella C,

We thank you for choosing Novotel Gaziantep.

We are honored to note your satisfaction with our services and it is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services as it is what we strive for every day.

We look forward welcoming you back in Novotel Gaziantep in the near future.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 18 January 2014

Room ok, bed quite good. Catering services awful: lack of any non-Turkish choice, incredible when you think that most of the guests are foreigners. Staff pompòus and ineffective, most of them lacking language skills other than Turkish. Internet wi-fi free but instructions given by the staff are not accurate. Food edible and cooked apparently by a 3 year old chef. Room and bathroom to the standard chain low quality (or even closer to Ibis, for this particular property). We organised a meeting and the tables where set in an incredibly unappropiate way. I personally went out of the meeting room 3 times to obtain water for the guests.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank fran07Belgium
BOzturk, General Manager at Hotel Novotel Gaziantep, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Dear fran07Belgium
Thank you for bringing to my attention the difficulties you encountered during your stay at Novotel Gaziantep
Please let me assure you that corrective actions have been taken to prevent similar situations from occurring in the future.
Once again, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, which is invaluable to our efforts to continually improve the quality of our services. I trust that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Novotel Gaziantep in the future.
Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 21 December 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
BOzturk, General Manager at Hotel Novotel Gaziantep, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2013

Reviewed 5 November 2013

Am back in Gaziantep this month on business. The service at the hotel's front desk has gotten better since my last visit. I checked in smoothly this time, with no delays. When I got to my room and saw it was a connecting room, I asked to be changed to a non connecting room and they happily changed me within a few minutes.

I must admit, and maybe its just me, that I still don't like that when the taxi/car service drops me off I have to "struggle" with my luggage myself - the hotel really needs to improve their bell service.

Rooms are still nice, crisp and clean. The free wifi is speedy enough for both work and personal use. I agree with another reviewer that even though its fall/winter here, I would appreciate if the hotel would leave the air conditioners working - I prefer a colder room when sleeping. Right now, its either heat or just a fan running from the air con (no cold air).

As I write this, I am waiting on room service ... order 45 minutes ago. However, its still a good value for money hotel; especially for business.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Kurt M
BOzturk, General Manager at Hotel Novotel Gaziantep, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

Dear Kurt M
We thank you for visiting again at our Hotel and the time taken to share your comment with us.
Your feedback is extremely valuable to us as it helps us improve the quality of our service to better meet your needs.
Kindly be informed that your comments has been shared to all our staff to prevent similar situations from occuring in the future.
We hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon in Novotel Gaziantep
Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 5 November 2013

We stayed for one night at Novotel at the end of October 2013. This is a typical no nonsense Novotel. The rooms are tight but clean and the bathroom is modern but basic. My major issue in this hotel was the lack of aircon on a hot October day. When I inquired I was told that the air is centrally controlled and that there was no cool air in October. I finally had to call someone to unchain the locked window to let fresh air into my otherwise very hot room. The food at the restaurant for dinner was inferior, which is a shame for this part of Turkey where the cuisine is so rich. The buffet breakfast was reasonable. Depending on your heat tolerance I may cautiously recommend this hotel having seen a lot of bad hotels in Southeast Turkey on our tour with Fest Travel.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank PHIZ
BOzturk, General Manager at Hotel Novotel Gaziantep, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2013

Dear PeriHIz
Thank you for bringing to my attention the difficulties you encountered during your stay Novotel Gaziantep.
Kindly be informed that, central air condition system is used for cooling in summer, heating in winter. During the season that there is big temperature difference between day and night, fresh air system is available to cool down in room temperature with outside cold fresh air.
Your comment regarding the dinner has been brought to attention of Food & Beverage Manager for further improvement.
Yours Sincerely