“Wonderful.”

Description: This is considered the best restaurant in Gaziantep
istanbul
“Wonderful.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

We went to the meyhane part of the place, and it was wonderful. The atmosphere, food, raki and this lovely music... Absolutely loved it!

• Turkish first
Indre, France
“Good food, exceptional atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

I went here on my continual search for regional dishes other than kebabs. They have a very large selection of different regional foods, but also a superb selection of kebabs. A bit pricy (41TL for 1 plate & ayran), and was most surprised at a 5TL surcharge for a glass of water, and possibly bread?? I asked & he just pointed to my water glass. Now that's a first here in a restaurant, and I didn't appreciate it, especially since I didn't order water & drank ayran. Although the food was good, I've found as good elsewhere so I won't return, because of that "water" surcharge. I should add that many restaurants here offer bottled water free of charge, and if charged, it's only 1TL.

• Visited May 2014