Location is good.building is old one. Beds are comfy but too soft and not equilibred,the head sinks more that usual.showers are flat and would overflow causing hazard. Bfast has more potential if you ask for things u like. Staff friendly although some of them are not attentive..best u can get in Mersin till real 5 star come up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From Adana Sakirpasa Airport, the airport exit road leads to the traffic lights at the crossroads on Mersin-Adana Street. Turn right and continue straight until the River Seyhan. You will see the Adana HiltonSA hotel on the opposite side of the river and the hotel entrance is on the right-hand side just after the bridge. The journey takes about 5 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mersin HiltonSA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mersin Hiltonsa Hotel Mersin
- Hilton Mersin
- Hilton International Mersin