“Decent Italian”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 October 2013

It is rare to find decent international restaurants in Turkey (except for Istanbul). This restaurant had a lovely atmosphere and was quite tasty. We made a reservation and sat outside on a lovely evening. There were many locals there, so I would advise making a reservation if possible.

Reviewed 8 May 2013

The pizzas served here are just amazing. I had pepperoni pizza along with orange juice , which was very fresh indeed. The pizza's were one of the best I have ever eaten. The menu is easy on your pocket too. Be sure to dine outside , to enjoy the pleasant breeze and surroundings.

Reviewed 15 November 2012

One of the best Italian kitchen in Turkey. Pizza Number 12 is a favorite for sure. I'd have that with their home wine at any time.

Reviewed 9 October 2012

Was one of the best place when that restaurant opened almost 25 years ago. We used to go there everyweekend when we were at high school. They were the first italian restaurant in Izmir when I have no idea about Italian food and we thought they were really cooking Italian food. Now I am 37 years old and that restaurant never improved itself, just very small decoration change in last 25 years. and long time ago , I realised that we can not call the food they are cooking as Italian food or pizza. There is nothing speciall at this restaurant.

1  Thank kivanceris
Reviewed 31 August 2012

Fantastic food. Great service. Really nice atmosphere in a quiet area of Izmir. Will come again for sure!