“11 night stay 3rd July - 14 July”

Tempo Residence Comfort
Ranked #15 of 98 Hotels in Izmir
Reviewed 23 July 2012

I went to Izmir for cosmetic surgery, the company prefer you to stay here as it extremely comfortable and aids to your healing and recovery.
The apartment we stayed in was spacious and very nicely furnished. The staff were very friendly and very accommodating to your every request.
Breakfast was delivered every morning at your preferred time and was always very tasty.
It is centrally situated, only 5 min walk to the very large market and 10 min walk to the bay.
If I ever return to Izmir I will definitely stay at the Residence Comfort again it was like home from home and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay there.
If the management read these reviews I would just like to say a BIG THANK YOU for making my stay such a pleasurable experience under the circumstances (recovering from surgery) Sandra x

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank sandy611

Reviewed 14 July 2012

ROOM service is very good.
Morning breakfast is complementary with the best menu.
Kitchen facilities is awesome, where any other HOTEL will contain wıth kitchen facility in İZMİR.
Located in the city center ( 5 mins walk to railway station, 15 mins walk to bay ).
I have a very good time in the hotel & Hospitalilıty is really really impressive to any customer of this hotel.
BEST advice to the visitor of İZMİR, TURKEY to be part of this hotel.
Hotel is really good for BUSINESS PEOPLE, FAMİLY MEMBERS, RECENTLY MARRIED COUPLES, FRİENDS TO ENJOY NIGHT LIFE of İZMİR, for SOLO best solution is internet, tv with Global national channels.

ALL THE BEST RESIDENCE COMFORT & also to the VISITORS.

Regards,
sanju

Reviewed 13 July 2012

Flying to Turkey itselves is a dream come true to me, in Turkey İ had availed the services of The Residence Comfort. Beleive me it was an awesome experience. İ am staying in this Residency since 40 days. İ always feel that İ am at my home, the only regret is that My Family is not with me. My morning starts with the a great breakfast from the Hotel, then İ am moving to the office and in the evening when İ return İ am given a warm welcome with the pretty faces in the Hotel. Once İ get into my room İ find the room service is done and every thing is well placed.

The thing which İ liked most about this residency is about its location this is just 2 mins walk from Basmane Station and come out of the residence you find the Taxi and Bus services. İn the Residency İ have all the services of cooking and Laundry. What more İ want. İn these 40 days İ have visited the holy Virgin Mary House, Mevlana in Konya and the great City of İstanbul.

İ think that The Residence Comfort is the best place to stay after Home.

Thanks
Khadrı

Reviewed 12 July 2012

When we pulled up in front of the hotel in an industrial/low income shopping area an employee offered to park our car. We declined thinking it could not be that hard to park it. After his instructions we had to get back on the by pass and take the first exit and come down narrow streets and search for the underground parking garage. No such luck except the doorman came out the back of the hotel and showed us where to park. Right in the back in a small area that can accommodate only 4 cars. Ok, 5 with some cross parking. This and the lack of air movement/AC in the common areas such as hallways kept this hotel from earning 5 stars.
What a facility!! Each suite is very tastefully done with a nice bathroom and a bedroom separated from the living/dining area with a sliding glass window and blinds. There were two bathrobes in addition to plush towels, and slippers as well as nice toiletries. Very nice.
The living/dining/kitchen area has a couch, a dining table with two chairs, an easy chair etc. The kitchen has a cook top, microwave oven, and a washing/drying machine. Yes, a clothes washer.
There are cooking and eating utensils and china, cups, glasses etc. Well done!!
Breakfast is included and served by an employee at the time we asked for it in the morning. You are asked to indicate your breakfast choices on a card and hang it on the door knob outside.
I discovered the reason for this arrangement as the hotel does not have a lobby large enough for breakfast service. It turns out the building was originally intended to be suite apartments for sale but was converted to a hotel later. This explains the lack of air movement in the common areas and the single elevator.
The staff have been extremely nice and helpful and made our stay here a most enjoyable experience. But according what we saw during our city visits the "neighborhood" becomes an area full of bars and nightclubs catering to the low and middle class economic strata after dark. Having said that we did not feel uncomfortable at all coming and going. Taxis are plentiful and inexpensive. There is a grocery store (market) almost next door for necessities even alcoholic beverages.
The hotel offers free airport transfers but only for people staying for a month or longer.
Bottom line: we would stay here again if we come back to Izmir as the facility and staff are very good.

Room Tip: We stayed at No. 604 and my fear was elevator noise as it is next the room. Not to worry as I never...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank tatliturk
Reviewed 11 July 2012

I checked in late on the 26th June as a lone lady on a business trip, arriving at the hotel around 10:30pm, I stayed inititally in room 101, I was pleasantly suprised by how immaculate, clean, modern and just lovely the apartment was and with full supply of tea and coffee facilities, the usual bathroom bits (whirlpool bath and power shower as well!), dressing gowns and slippers, free safe and air con, the works, the staff were incredibly helpful and friendly, couldnt do enough for me, I was joined by my auntie a few days later and the staff kindly changed us to a twin apartment which was also just as lovely, I cant recommend this hotel enough if you are visiting Izmir and need somewhere to stay, breakfast was timely and as requested with plenty of choice (but please dont expect a full english as you are in turkey!) I sampled most of the choices and was delighted with them all, we walked to konak pier on a few occasions which took us about 20 mins or so (when we didnt stop to look in the shops!) Ahmet the residence manager and another gentlmen whose name i cant recall but on his business card says M Bora Topaloglu were little gems and will help you in anyway they can, i wouldnt hesitate to stay here again on my return

Reviewed 2 July 2012

i have stayed at this hotel about 4 times and would definately recommend it to my friends, it is very modern, and the staff are very helpful, it is spotlessly clean and well maintained, a short walk down the road and you are into the shopping area and the local hustle and bustle, Izmir is a beautiful place to be.

Room Tip: i have stayed in the front of this hotel which is on a main road but windows are double glazed so no...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 May 2012

I stayed three nights at this hotel the staff are really friendly and the rooms are luxurious. you have a seperate bedroom and a lounge diner/kitchen area. It is ideal if you want to eat in and prepare your own meals and relax. The location is a little off the beaten track but it is only a 10 minute walk to the scenic park and local shopping area and a taxi ride to the port is only the equivelent of £3.00 . Where there are a number of restaurants overlooking the sea. Back at the hotel they have a breakfast system that allows you to place your order the night before and it is delivered to your room the next morning at your selected time. Food is good and the whole experience excelent. They even have a double adjoining suit if you have family or friends with you. I strongly recommend this accomodation. A taxi ride to the airport is about 36 tlr about £15 pounds at the most. This is a lot easier than the public transport.

Room Tip: All rooms are of a similar quality but some differ in size the bigger the better.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple