“perfect for a pre or post flight stay”
Review of Orty Airport Hotel

Orty Airport Hotel
Ranked #20 of 100 Hotels in Izmir
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Excellent location as you can walk to the terminal in a few minutes, although complimentary transfers are available. Nice modern rooms with very comfortable beds and good shower. Helpful and friendly staff and decent food at the on site restaurant or through room service. Good wifi service too. Recommended

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

I usually dont prefer airport hotels but this one is really different.
You get a big room with double bed, beautifully decorated and spotless clean.
Service at the reception is brilliant.
However, the service at the restaurant needs attention.

Excellent value for money

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 June 2014

We stayed a night at the Orty hotel while transiting from Ephesus to Cappadocia. Because of it's location, Orty is one of the best hotels to stay at in order to catch those early morning flights.

Beds are SUPER comfortable. Showers are great - though water pressure is questionable in the room that we stayed in. The odd thing about the hotel is that everything LOOKS great in the room, but build quality is certainly not there.

In the room we stayed in, the shower head and toilet had issues, the drapes malfunctioned, and the fixture for the power outlet fell apart when we pulled out chargers out. On the surface, everything APPEARED to look good, but be cognizant of this when you stay here.

No other concerns! The hotel also offers shuttle service to the airport, which is a nice bonus.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 May 2014

This has a very new and modern interior. The rooms are spacious with good working area and access to power. Bed is very comfortable and bathroom modern and clean. Staff are awesome, food is pretty good and breakfast has a very wide range. The price is fantastic bearing in mind what you get. It is 5 mins from the airport, although a good hour from Izmir city so depending on what you want it may or may not have a good location.
I would not hesitate to stay here again.
Aircraft noise is audible, however as I live under the Heathrow flight path it was not an issue for me. I am sure if you lived in the countryside with no aircraft noise it may disturb you - but don't let that put you off.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I guess my title kind of sums this place, it's uber new, uber swish andd uber clean. Everything works the way you'd want it to work if you're dog tired from a long flight and the staff are polite, pleasant and helpful. You can walk there from the airport if you have just hand luggage or a backpack if contacting the hotel from the airport is a bit of kefuffle as it was for me.

Breakfast was varied and very filling, my only gripe would be that the air conditioning didn't work that well so I had to open the window to let some fresh air in before I went to bed. Despite that, I still got a good night's sleep.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 May 2014

My husband and I stayed one night in this hotel, arriving from an Athens flight in the evening, we walked from the airport to the hotel. The staff was friendly, the hotel clean and welcoming. Our room was very nice, and quiet. In the morning we had the breakfast and it was amazing, by far one of the best breakfasts we've had in our travels. There was a wide variety of breads, fruit, cheeses, olives, and there was a chef onsite to make you your own omelets. We wouldn't hesitate in the future to stay at this hotel in our travels to Turkey!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Orty Airport Hotel is very conveniently situated with a shuttle from the terminal, which is very close to the hotel. The service was excellent and the room I stayed in large and tastefully decorated. I had booked a room only for my arrival in Izmir because my plane was landing at 1.30 at night, but I enjoyed my stay so much that I also booked a room for the night before my return. At that occasion I had dinner at the hotel's restaurant, which was, however, a bit disappointing, not because of the food, but because the restaurant only was the rather tastelessly decorated breakfast room, which looked more like a canteen than a restaurant. The breakfast next morning, however, was one of the most lavish ones I have seen at any Turkish hotel. I noticed, hoverer, that there is a nice garden outside the restaurant, where it could be nice t have dinner when the weather is warm enough. Hghoy recommendable.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo