“Absolutely stunning”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 November 2013

The food here is incredible. Without doubt the best I had in the entire trip in Turkey. I went there as the Lonely Planet picked it as one of the best in Izmir and it was spot on!!! Its not your standard Turkish restaurant as it had a very modern style to the presentation. Food quality was excellent and the cooking superb. Service was good and the night i was there it wasn't any more than half full. I would go as far to say the entree I had was one of the best fish dishes I have ever tasted.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

Very humble looking place but the food was incredible! Impeccably cooked and the flavors were fantastic- from the 'special sauce' that comes with the olives and bread to the grilled calamari with pesto and the spiced/savory yogurt- it was all delicious! Make sure you visit this place!

1  Thank SarahEizenga
Reviewed 25 September 2013

This is a wonderful family owned restaurant located in Alsancak behind the Swissotel. The property is clean and offers inside and outside dining. I was in Izmir for work during the 1st week of September. I was treated to this resturant twice by two different sets of local partners.

The food was fantastic! I explained that I was interested in trying many Turkish dishes. They did not disappoint. They brought out numerous small plates of varying dishes each visit.

I liked this place as it was not on the touristy sea walk...it was a block away. There were mostly locals there. The atmosphere was great. Quiet enough to talk with a group but lively enough to people watch.

Great location, great food, wonderful service and tremendous atmosphere.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

We ate out on the patio on a lovely, warm evening. Our beginning mezes - spicy tomato and vegetables were tasty. My wife loved her fish stew and my rolled sea bass with cheese, although it sounds a little weird, was excellent. The service was very good and the location quite handy to the major hotels. Well worth a visit if you are in Izmir.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

The cuisine of the mediterranean and aegean sea is dominated in this clean restaurant located in Alsancak behind the Swissotel . Here the prices of seafood are lower compared to those of the respective restaurants located along the coastal road of Izmir , the fish is fresh and the food is of good quality. I would highly recommend this restaurant.