“Good choice for Izmir”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Large variety of Greek meals, delicious, music and very pleasant to spend time in this restaurant. I liked the meals. There may be some delay at the service whether it is crowded.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

A spur of the moment decision where to eat dinner and what a decision... It was amazing... Seven of us were in Izmir the 2'nd of May and ate here. The service was excellent, nothing was too much trouble. We almost all had a different main course. I had their recommended dish Sea Bass with milk thistle root and it was absolutely divine. I also had quite a kick with the chilly-cheese-walnut mix and the assorted bread basket and dipping oil/balsamic. Desserts were delicious (Helim) as was the Turkish coffee. The atmosphere is great, very comfortable with it's own unique personality. I would especially like to compliment the chef who I cant remember his name... The food was somewhat the best I have had in a long time and he accepted our compliments in a very humble-friendly manner....
I will definitely be back the next time I'm in Izmir....Thank you for the experience!

Reviewed 29 January 2014

Not a valuable food and unhappy service. I don't recomment it
Owners seem to run this restaurant just for money

3  Thank Levent K
Reviewed 15 November 2013

A wonderful restaurant far enough away from the tourist restaurants to retain authentic hospitality. A warm environment with great service. Unhurried and considerate attention to a foreign visitor. Hailed a taxi for us and gave instructions to the driver as we left.

A wonderful, unexpected experience in a large tourist city. One of our best experiences in Turkey.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

The food here is incredible. Without doubt the best I had in the entire trip in Turkey. I went there as the Lonely Planet picked it as one of the best in Izmir and it was spot on!!! Its not your standard Turkish restaurant as it had a very modern style to the presentation. Food quality was excellent and the cooking superb. Service was good and the night i was there it wasn't any more than half full. I would go as far to say the entree I had was one of the best fish dishes I have ever tasted.