All reviewshigh techelectric blindsturkeykonak piermini barfacing the seastylish hotelremote controlhuge roomliving roomfantastic locationsea frontclock towerrooms are spaciousbusiness tripminibartechnology
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Astonished with the quality of design in Key Hotel. Modern lean & flawless details in rooms hallways and furniture.

Views of Izmir promenade and room was packed with technology including electric window blinds!

Would recommend it to anyone visiting Izmir

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fkanellis
OZGUN_CAN, Ön Büro Müdürü at Key Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent experiences at our hotel.

We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed our hotel's services and facilities as well as our customer care. I also would like to sincerely thank you for highly recommending our hotel to others.

We look forward to the time when we will be able to welcome you back to KEY as part of our KEY Hotel Family.

Warm and sunny greetings from Izmir,

FO Manager

Ozgun CAN

Reviewed 27 August 2017

I've written my first review for this hotel 5 years ago.
I had the opportunity to come back to Izmir and I of course booked 2 night by Key Hotel without any hesitation.
5 years later, I could write the same feelings:
- Best location : in the begining of Cordon, just in front of the beautiful see
- Perfect, kindest and profesional workers
- Unbelievable confort in rooms
- High quality restaurant with one of the best wine card I've ever seen in Turkey
- Hotel and rooms are maintained perfectly : years later, everything seems brand new
- Bathroom furnished with Molton Brown cosmetics
- Free minibar, capsule coffee machine, ...

I tried rooms with terasse and see view but I'm sure all rooms follows Key Hotel standards.

Among so many top hotels in which I have been able to reside, three stand out because of their exceptional quality :
- Brussels, Hotel Amigo (Rocco Forte Hotels)
- Istanbul, Ciragan Palace
- and Izmir, Key Hotel

I look forward staying there again for my next visit in Izmir

Thank you for everything all Key Hotel Team
Tesekkurler, Saygilar,
Mustafa Buyukeken

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Mustafa B
OZGUN_CAN, Ön Büro Müdürü at Key Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

Dear Mr. BUYUKEKEN,

Thank you very much for taking the time our of all that post holiday washing and ironing to write such a detailed and comprehensive review of your recent stay with us.

We are very glad to hear that you were pleased with so many aspects of our hotel and its facilities and customer services.

We are pleased to hear that you would not hesitate to return - so with that promise we look forward to welcoming you back to your Key HotelFamily in the not too distant future.

Warmest regards from the Key Hotel Team,

Ozgun Can

FO Manager

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

I travel frequently and not many times find a place to meet my expectation but Key hotel was way beyond my expectation. I found it a true welcoming , friendly and comfortable place. We stayed there for 4 nights and our room had a lovely sea view , was stylish and very clean. The staff were very helpful. We've got very good help from Ms. Sahra at the reception arranging a one day tour to Ephesus. Breakfast was fabolus and kitchen staff were amazing ! Great service from Mr. kenan and if I'm not wrong Ms. Ayse ! Overall, an excellent hotel with great service for both holidays and business trips stay. Definitely recommend and can't wait to come back !

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
OZGUN_CAN, Ön Büro Müdürü at Key Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

I cannot thank you enough for your kind words. We were delighted to read that we met your expectations. Myself and all of the team look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Everything about this hotel exceeded my expectations. The room was awesome, it was stylish and different. Everything was well thought of and the staff were beyond helpful. Location could not have been better. This is the best hotel in Izmir

Room Tip: Definitely get a room with a sea view
Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
OZGUN_CAN, Ön Büro Müdürü at Key Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your valuable comments and feedback. We were delighted to read that we met your expectations and I have passed on your kind words to all of our team. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Great location , amazing views which gives you a unique access to the restaurants and the surroundings of the Izmir city centre. Hotel's level of furnishing is quite high and even for standard rooms you get a very nice set of bed and side furniture, room sizes and other amenities are great.

Room Tip: If there is a offer for upgrade to the suite or a superior room, I suggest you take it!
Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
OZGUN_CAN, Ön Büro Müdürü at Key Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Key Hotel and we appreciate you taking the time to share your wonderful comments.

We all look forward to welcoming you back in not too distant future.
Kind Regards,