“It's good place”

Midpoint
Ranked #60 of 2,580 Restaurants in Izmir
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Bar, European, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Drinks, Lunch, After-hours, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Izmir, Turkey
“It's good place”
Reviewed 10 May 2013

I have been to midpoint before one week.There was GREAT.Because the waiters were professional and helped to me about the coctails.The location is good Because of near to my work place.I prefer the restaurant.The decoration is also good.I spent good time during drinking.I will go next time .

• Visited May 2013

• Greek first
  • Turkish first
Boca Raton, Florida
“Good Western restaurant in central Izmir”
Reviewed 14 April 2013 via mobile

This is a fairly new bistro style restaurant located next to the Swissotel in Izmir. The menu is extensive and the service varies anywhere from excellent to average. I have eaten here many times during the last few visits to Turkey and have consistently enjoyed my food. They don't give you a hard time as in some other Turkish restaurants when you ask them if they could replace one of the side items on the plate with another item of your choice. I always had a veggie side dish in place of potatoes and they were able to accommodate my preference. I can't say this is a budget place but the prices are not outlandish if you stay with the basics. A main course with a glass of wine and a desert to share with your companion would cost you around 30-40 USD. Their seafood items are my favorites but a lot of people like their burgers too. The wine menu is sufficient though I wouldn't try their house red wine which tastes like vinegar rather than wine. The deserts are terrific.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank PHIZ
Harrogate, UK
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“THE place for quality & selection in Alcancak!”
Reviewed 28 January 2013

I've eaten here on several occasions...the first time was great & with a group of 9 others. The service, portion sizes, cost per serving & quality were excellent. Being the pessimist that I am, trips #2 & #3 were to prove that trip #1 was a fluke...I was foolish. Not only was the entire experience great, but the food prep & service seemed to get better!! With the wide range of choices that are available, it's now the first choice for gatherings for both work and/or social dinners.

• Visited January 2013
San Francisco, California
“There nothing "MID" about this restaurant, it's the TOP!”
Reviewed 27 July 2012

As I looked around, I could have been sitting in a trendy Beverly Hills, California, or Soho New York, or practically any trendy city in the world, but I was in Izmir,Turkey. The decor is "chic industrial," with exposed wood and pipes, brick and steel. The food is a very American style (with Italian and Turkish items, too) menu. Everything on the menu begs for a tasting. But last night I ate the penne with roasted chicken, mushrooms and parmesan. It was delicious, just like a meal I'd eat in New York's best Italian restaurant. The serving was generous, the presentation wonderful, and the service fast, efficient and courteous. They make the most amazing home-made lemonade, too. I didn't try dessert because the meal just filled me up, but one afternoon, I'll go for a coffee and something sweet, and it will be soon. Bring your friends, relax and take your time with a great meal and a great place to sit around with a drink afterwards. My highest recommendation.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank mercules221
San Francisco, California
“Amazing”
Reviewed 26 July 2012

First of all, the place is managed so professionally that you and as soon as you step in you see how you are being treated nice and kindly. the service at Midpoint absolutely perfect. waiters are really helpful and working hard to make you so happy. this place has one of the most delicious and healthy food I have ever had. You can taste the high-end American style in the place based on the decoration, food and many things. they have a gigantic menu and you can find whatever you like I bet.

• Visited July 2012