As a Diamond Hilton member for quite a few years my wife and I have stayed in Hilton properties in many countries. Standards in most hotels are good, but Hilton Izmir is an outstanding exception. Check in service was fast and efficient, 4 lifts quickly whisk one to the delegated floor. Those rooms on higher floors command amazing views westward over the waterfront and sea.
The rooms were immaculately clean and spacious. The large Hilton king size beds are always comfortable. The free wifi had an excellent speed.
Breakfast was a real treat, one of the widest choices of dishes we have ever seen. Particular mention must go to the daily provision of a complete beekeeping frame containing the most delicious honey.
Parking is attached to the hotel with ample spaces.
Location first class, a short stroll to the Kemeralti market and to the many restaurants on the waterfront.
Absolutely nothing to fault, very many thanks to Mr Vetter and his excellent staff. I think this maybe my first all 5 star rating
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the Top of the Town. With 32 floors and sea views on 3 sides, Hilton Izmir is also located just behind the seaside, Pasaport, Konak, The Kordon, Alsancak and Kemeralti. Enjoy the difference at Hilton Izmir. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Prestigia, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Izmir reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Izmir Hotel Izmir
- Hilton International Izmir
- Izmir Hilton International